Vagaro

Software empresarial y de planificación para salones de belleza, peluquerías, spas y estudios de fitness.

(2.825)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 2825

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Me encanta

Revisado el 25-02-2020

Todo en uno a un precio accesible, mejor que otras compañías que he probado y en Puerto Rico funciona super bien.

Puntos a favor

EL precio es fabuloso. Ellos pensaron en todo y como cada negocio tiene necesidades diferentes crearon los servicios individuales y tu los añades de acuerdo a las demandas de tu negocio y eso vale un millón. Accesible y fácil de usar. Te facilita la vida muchísimo. Gracias por crear esta super herramienta para negocios.

Puntos en contra

no he visto un contra. todo me encanta. los tutoriales son lo mejor.

Respuesta de Vagaro

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Adela

Very Help to Small Bussiness

Revisado el 30-06-2020

Tiene el mejor precio para los micro negocios

Puntos a favor

las clases son verdaderamente interesantes

Puntos en contra

Todo esta muy bien entendido en las clases

Respuesta de Vagaro

Hi Adela, thanks so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thank you for being a Vagaro Business!

Axel
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

It's great but unnecessary

Revisado el 12-07-2022

It's awesome really really awesome but like I said is not necessary for small companys, maybe if you grow up in the future it is a better idea. Is your decision.

Puntos a favor

It's a good option for organize all the company schedule, there are so many functions for all, anyone can use this and is not necessary to know about this software, is so intuitive.

Puntos en contra

I really thing that is unnecessary beacuse you can do a lot of this things in other app for free, but some functions are only in this app that made it better. If you don't have the money for pay this, I really recommend use your phone calendar or something like that.

Google Calendar

It's free

Google Calendar

free

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello Axel. We appreciate the review. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration.

Molly

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Is Varago is good for your company?

Revisado el 11-08-2022

With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

Puntos a favor

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

Puntos en contra

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

Boulevard y Phorest

Razones para elegir Vagaro

We were looking to find the right fit for our needs so that we could hit our growth and potential goals.

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

I ended up choosing Vagaro originally because I thought the ease of use was a huge selling point. However, we ended up switching over to Boulevard in the end.
Marie
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Just ok, they will nickel and dime you to death

Revisado el 01-08-2022

It’s ok, I’m looking for something better that fits what I need and doesn’t add in $ for every single thing you do

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up, and app is pretty good as well

Puntos en contra

When a customer pays a deposit booking online (a feature I set up) and upgrades to a package when they come in for service the system doesn’t allow the deposit to be applied towards the package so you have to manually refund the deposit payment onto a gift card and then apply that gift card to the purchase of a package which is time consuming and confusing for staff who have not set up the system from the get-go. Not to mention when the client purchases this package Vagaro does not allow them to add gratuity to the package. So clients purchase a package of six sessions for laser hair removal and can spend $1000 Vagaro doesn’t see that as a service so they do not allow tipping which is upsetting for practitioners and as a business owner I would like my staff to have that opportunity. After contacting customer support Vagaro suggested that we ask our customers to tip us at each individual treatment, if I were that customer I would leave and never come back again!

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello Marie. We appreciate your feedback. Would you please reach out to [email protected], so we can look into this further for you? Thank you.

Inna
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Great system for Nail salon

Revisado el 14-07-2022

So far works great for our nail salon with 3 full-time employees and 2 part time employees. Everyone is staying on top of the schedule and its easy for employees and clients. There are so mani other report and dashboard you can run to be on track.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, able to do online booking and scheduling for multiple artists at the time. Each artist views the most resent schedule and any last min cancelations.Easy check out.

Puntos en contra

I would love to see more customized features when sending a confirmation message, or reminders.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello Inna. Thank you for sharing your feedback! You are able to customize your email confirmation message, which you can read about in this article https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000439594. If you're looking for customized text message, that would require text marketing, which we also offer! You can learn more about the kinds of campaigns we offer here https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4412652458779

Tasha
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Love using Vagaro!

Revisado el 24-08-2022

overall pleased with our experience

Puntos a favor

We are able to schedule multiple service providers, check clients in and out/POS, provide online booking, use the email/text marketing and appointment reminders, as well as use client intake forms and create soap notes all in one place rather than paying for and navigating several programs. However, my most favorite thing about Vagaro is the interaction and follow through of customer service and the constant improvements with the software!

Puntos en contra

some features aren't optimally designed for our specific needs, but in general we are able to get by using what is provided so it still works great for us.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Easy and quick scheduling

Revisado el 03-08-2022

Puntos a favor

I love how accessible and easy this app is to use. It makes it easy to find new places and schedule my appointments all in one place.

Puntos en contra

Some salons and fitness centers are not on the app, but you can submit new places to help grow the application for the future.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello. Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback with our team.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great and easy to use system

Revisado el 05-08-2022

Puntos a favor

They system is really easy to use and update. Can make necessary changes easily

Puntos en contra

There were just a couple set up items that didnt have the explanation needed but the customer service was easy to reach and got back quickly

MassageBook

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

There are a few features that Vagaro had that massagebook didnt
Tynne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Customer Service Knows Me Well!

Revisado el 31-08-2016

We've been using Vagaro since opening in Feb 2015 and we've seen many changes and updates and 99% of them have been fabulous. The development team is pretty receptive to new ideas and I see requests that we've made become a "new feature" many times so I know they are listening to the needs of their customer.
Customer Service Chat knows me well... even though I wonder if they do a quick game of "Rock...Paper....Scissors" when they see me pop up on chat they're always happy to answer a question and walk us through something. :)
The software itself is very user friendly and most of our clients say that the online booking features are fast and easy!
I have no doubt that Vagaro will get better as they grow more customers. I'm sure for the independent service provider the core needs are 100% met. As larger salons join Vagaro the features that bigger salon/spas need and want will be added.
Thanks Team Vagaro for a great booking/business software!
~Tyne & Team Zoi'A Spa & Salon

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for both Staff and Online Booking for Clients.
Staff loves the App to keep an eye on booking.
Marketing tools are a good business driver.
Business reports are getting better with every update.
Online tutorials are great for new staff learning system.
Online chat option is AWESOME!
Customer Service is A+

Puntos en contra

-Cancelation/ Waiting List needs to be better- it's currently not useable for the large number of requests we have for a cancelation list.
-We've had some retail snafu's but those are getting better as well.
-Marketing promos could use a "retail" option.
-Checkout could have some updated options like a "hold in cart" so if you have to interrupt a sale you don't lose everything you put in checkout screen.

jasmine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This System Changed My Life.

Revisado el 15-08-2022

The best I've been with Vagaro over 7 years. Would not trade Vagaro for nothing.

Puntos a favor

The gains in my money are absolutely amazing.

Puntos en contra

Just really, I need to study more to be able to maneuver smoothly.

Staylist Pro

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Because Vagaro is just better.
Quiana

Why I Love Vagaro Just As Much As You will

Revisado el 04-08-2022

I have had an amazing experience with Vagaro. It keeps my clients and I on perfect track with everything. From pricing, services detailed description's, and appointment confirmations. Vagaro makes it a bit easier for clients that prefer to not communicate back and fourth to figure out what time and date works best for one another. It also benefits clients so they do not feel intimidated and they could book straight through my link in my bio.

Puntos a favor

The features that are most impactful would have to be calendar and notifications.
This software is very easy to navigate through and submit all the information/description for you clients access when booking. Clear communication is key and Vagaro software does exactly that.
Integration flows great with other social medias and products allowing majority of them compatible.

Puntos en contra

Least favorite thing about software would only be is that at times it does get a bit glitchy, but that is about it.

Michelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

Revisado el 24-03-2022

Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

Puntos a favor

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

Puntos en contra

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Razones para elegir Vagaro

MindBody was terrible. The monthly price was ludicrous and expensive. They raised prices four times in one year without notice. All the "bells and whistles" they offered were so hard to use that it wasn't worth it. It was way too expensive for a start up. I hated the learning curve.

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Outstanding customer service, the learning curve was a quarter of what MindBody was. The price was so reasonable for a solo provider which is how I started.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello Michelle. We appreciate your review. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please reach out to [email protected] Thanks so much for the kind words!

Kristin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

LOVE this program is GREAT & Easy for beginners to use!

Revisado el 20-03-2022

Love it?

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love this program. I was using paper calendar and paper files. I am SO happy I could help planet earth and take away my old school filing system and replace with an online. It was so simple to set up. So it’s a great program for beginners. I love the points system and the fact you can add products as I just don’t provide services - I also sell products. Customer service is always available for help also!

Puntos en contra

Ummmm…can’t think of anything I don’t like. Maybe to make your work hours easier to use. Like I have another part time job and when I switch my hours online it copies it as the business hours of the business which I do not like. I wanna keep it open 8-4pm but say I work 12-3 I don’t want it to switch it online to that. Do you know what I mean? I just want it to look like I’m booked.

Booksy, Epos Now y GlossGenius

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

The free debit card machine to be honest! and come to find the software is better also! (Booking system)

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello Kristin. We're glad to hear your feedback. You can read about how to set your business hours here: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405450496923

Sosanna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Helps me operate my business seamlessly

Revisado el 17-02-2022

I switched over to Vagaro from MindBody Software and I am super glad I did. I have just about everything I need in one place that allows me to run my business seamlessly.

Puntos a favor

I like that this software is a one stop shop for me. I can schedule appointments, offer online booking and gift certificates and use it as my point of sale system. I am able to email and text my customers reminders, note and even send out emails with promotions and newsletters.

Puntos en contra

It would be really great to be able to customize the reminder and confirmation reminder emails. As well as be able to have a text number attached to my account that a client can text back. Many clients text back the confirmation email and they are confused when we don't get their message.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello Sosanna. We're happy to hear about your experience. You can customize the appointment email by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007892554. For the text messaging, I would recommend submitting that as a feature request by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060374. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Jason
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Best Value For Real

Revisado el 23-10-2021

Puntos a favor

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Puntos en contra

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

WellnessLiving

Razones para elegir Vagaro

overpriced because of reputation only. I used them for year when all of a sudden they got rid of all their starter programs for less then 125 plus they didnt offer to grandfather prior customer that had been loyal for years before they nearly doubled their prices.

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Customer service, development of POS took what felt like forever while being billed for a system that wasn't completely available for use.
Cynthia

Love Vagaro!

Revisado el 10-08-2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Puntos a favor

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Puntos en contra

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael

GOD send

Revisado el 30-07-2021

For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Puntos a favor

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Puntos en contra

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

JENNIFER
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Revisado el 28-06-2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Puntos en contra

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

MassageBook y Schedulicity

Razones para elegir Vagaro

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Michele
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Revisado el 03-05-2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Puntos a favor

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Puntos en contra

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Razones para elegir Vagaro

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Phorest

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Revisado el 10-03-2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Puntos en contra

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker, Rosy y Square Appointments

Razones para elegir Vagaro

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody y Schedulicity

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Revisado el 04-03-2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Puntos en contra

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Glofox y Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana

Great Software with many features

Revisado el 25-02-2021

Puntos a favor

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Puntos en contra

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Rosy

Razones para elegir Vagaro

Mindbodys prices were becoming too expensive for my budget

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

the price was better and offered more features

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Revisado el 22-01-2021

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Puntos en contra

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Razones para elegir Vagaro

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth

Easy to setup and use

Revisado el 17-01-2021

Puntos a favor

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Puntos en contra

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Mindbody, MassageBook, Schedulicity y Noterro

Razones para elegir Vagaro

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!