Vagaro

Software empresarial y de planificación para salones de belleza, peluquerías, spas y estudios de fitness.

(2.574)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

2.574 opiniones

Adela H.

Very Help to Small Bussiness

Revisado el 30-06-2020

Tiene el mejor precio para los micro negocios

Puntos a favor

las clases son verdaderamente interesantes

Puntos en contra

Todo esta muy bien entendido en las clases

Respuesta de Vagaro

Hi Adela, thanks so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thank you for being a Vagaro Business!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Me encanta

Revisado el 25-02-2020

Todo en uno a un precio accesible, mejor que otras compañías que he probado y en Puerto Rico funciona super bien.

Puntos a favor

EL precio es fabuloso. Ellos pensaron en todo y como cada negocio tiene necesidades diferentes crearon los servicios individuales y tu los añades de acuerdo a las demandas de tu negocio y eso vale un millón. Accesible y fácil de usar. Te facilita la vida muchísimo. Gracias por crear esta super herramienta para negocios.

Puntos en contra

no he visto un contra. todo me encanta. los tutoriales son lo mejor.

Respuesta de Vagaro

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Greta S.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

VAGARO FOR MEDICAL AESTHETICS PRACTICE

Revisado el 30-05-2021

I love that Technical Support Staff are knowledgeable, patient and available when I need them.

Puntos a favor

I LOVE the ease of scheduling clients from my hand held devices. Love the Colors, design; very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

Honestly need to play around more with the Features, which I hear a many (from a friend whom I referred for her Yoga Business. She switched from Mind Body and LOVES Vagaro).

Wish Vagaro would invest in NICE Modern looking POS devices like Square and Clover.

Cynthia N.

Love Vagaro!

Revisado el 10-08-2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Puntos a favor

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Puntos en contra

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Jennifer H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Ok for single operator. Not effective for bigger salon.

Revisado el 03-08-2017

Their customer-service department seems to be filled with condescending 20 somethings who enjoy attempting to make users feel inadequate. The last 3 times I've had to call-in and ask a question or have voice a concern about the product, I've been spoken down to by someone half my age.

Puntos a favor

The calendar is easy and self explanatory. It seems easy to use Even for people with no computer experience . If you're still using pencil and paper , this is way better than that . Probably a great product for both renters. Clients like notification system.

Puntos en contra

If you've used any other salon softwares that are in a high performance category as far as reporting and/or user experience this will not suit your needs . It is very rudimentary in its performance . It does not allow for any customization in reports or in applications .
Many features are archaic and need updating. The feature to logout users after a certain amount of time can't recognize the difference between idle and not idle so it will log you out and lose your work in the middle of a session . The "marketing" section is mediocre at best . IF you've already been running a computerized operation for 5 yrs or more, you will find the software completely inefficient . It does not save your work if you're in the middle of procedures when it logs out . It cannot tell the difference between tasks in progress and idleness . If you leave the program wide-open and it doesn't log anybody out automatically, then your separate users have no recognition within the system, Unless they individually and manually log themselves in-and-out every time . SO MANY SILLY TIME WASTING things that MUST be done manually every session. Yuck.

Jennifer E.
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Revisado el 28-06-2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Puntos en contra

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Schedulicity y MassageBook

Razones para elegir Vagaro

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Frank T.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Scheduling Software for Massage

Revisado el 17-06-2021

So far my experience has been excellent and the representatives have been very helpful. The program is fairly easy to understand and self explanatory, for the most part

Puntos a favor

I really like the confirmation and reminder texts and emails, I feel that is crucial to keeping a schedule full and making sure client's are on point and paying attention to their appointments. I also the Cancelation list, I'm a busy therapist and don't have time to worry about getting client's in on a last minute makeup appointment and writing down client's names that need to get appointments. Vagaro takes care of that, by suppling that cancelation list and letting the client's know when an appointment is available and they can schedule.

Puntos en contra

Just the set up an import from my old scheduling software to Vagaro. I'm on the trial period, so I can't really say what's not good, yet.

Eliza H.

I love this software

Revisado el 22-06-2021

Seriously pleased. Please don't change. :D

Puntos a favor

I was on MindBody for years. Those guys are crooks. When I pivoted due to the pandemic I took the time to find the right software. This is it. It is well built, well priced and the customer support is solid. I actually like the functionality better than the much more expensive MindBody. It is more lightweight yet I haven't run into anything I want to do that I can't do. I never thought I'd "love" a booking software, but I do.

Puntos en contra

Well, I have a couple few things I can't do...but I'm thinking user error and that I will figure them out.

Melissa N.

Great and easy to use!

Revisado el 09-07-2021

Puntos a favor

Vagaro has everything you need to run your business efficiently! So much time saved with automatic confirmations and scheduling.

Puntos en contra

I have had a few issues with the card reader over the past 2 years. Customer support has helped me figure it out and they were glad to help!

David C.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Simply the best

Revisado el 14-09-2021

Wonderful. Customer service have been very helpful in helping me navigate the system.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to use. All our LMT's love it.

Puntos en contra

On the phone app it won't remember settings when you pull up therapists for the day and reverts to the default setting. Also there still is no couples massage capability.

Jessica E.

amazing

Revisado el 24-05-2021

great

Puntos a favor

The best software to use and get a lot of value while keeping the cost low! I run a spa and it keeps notes on file for my clients, allows text and email reminders, emails, etc.

Puntos en contra

you cant add progress pictures in the customer file

Jennifer G.

Best merchant software

Revisado el 27-01-2021

Overall I am having a great experience.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact there is a 24/7 staff to help with issues. I hated how other competitors made you email them to get a response.

Puntos en contra

Pricing. Everything is $10 additional that all.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Michael S.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

GOD send

Revisado el 30-07-2021

For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Puntos a favor

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Puntos en contra

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Michele M.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Revisado el 03-05-2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Puntos a favor

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Puntos en contra

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Razones para elegir Vagaro

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Phorest

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Revisado el 10-03-2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Puntos en contra

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Square Appointments, Rosy y Booker

Razones para elegir Vagaro

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Schedulicity y Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Revisado el 04-03-2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Puntos en contra

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

GloFox y Mindbody

Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana C.

Great Software with many features

Revisado el 25-02-2021

Puntos a favor

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Puntos en contra

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Rosy

Razones para elegir Vagaro

Mindbodys prices were becoming too expensive for my budget

Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

the price was better and offered more features

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah T.

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Revisado el 22-01-2021

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Puntos en contra

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Razones para elegir Vagaro

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth M.

Easy to setup and use

Revisado el 17-01-2021

Puntos a favor

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Puntos en contra

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Schedulicity, Noterro, MassageBook y Mindbody

Razones para elegir Vagaro

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne L.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Revisado el 14-01-2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Puntos en contra

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best value for features, support level & price

Revisado el 27-12-2020

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Puntos a favor

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Puntos en contra

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Square Appointments

Razones para elegir Vagaro

MB is okay but the software limitations made all kinds of important things confusing like financial reports. For years I gave them thoughtful feedback but there was never an investment in the software improving in the slightest way. Vagaro is the opposite of this, constantly implementing customer feedback.

MassageBook

Razones para cambiar a Vagaro

I used Square Appointments between Massagebook and Vagaro. I still use Square for my email marketing as I like it much more than Vagaro's. Square is wonderful with fantastic service as well. They are just limited and do not offer the HIPPA compliance, intake forms, memberships, rewards program that Vagaro does.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Kendall J.

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

Revisado el 10-12-2020

Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Puntos a favor

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

Puntos en contra

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Sara S.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Booking System

Revisado el 09-12-2020

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Puntos a favor

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Puntos en contra

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

Rosy y SalonBiz

Razones para elegir Vagaro

To include retail sales and better service options.

DaySmart Salon

Recommended by my salon coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Amanda B.

We love Vagaro

Revisado el 09-12-2020

It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Puntos a favor

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Puntos en contra

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Autumn M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great App for your business.

Revisado el 09-11-2020

My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Puntos en contra

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

Respuesta de Vagaro Traducir a español

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!