10to8

Sistema de gestión de citas con recordatorios automáticos de texto

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 688

Juan
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

10to8

Revisado el 14-10-2022

Muy variado e interesante como usuario estoy plenamente de acuerdo

Puntos a favor

Muy fácil de usar y muy práctico y lo mejor es que se puede personalizar

Puntos en contra

Se podría decir que se puede mejorar ciertas funciones

Laura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Revisado el 24-09-2020

I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

Puntos a favor

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

Puntos en contra

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Trudy
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

Revisado el 18-11-2022

By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

Puntos en contra

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Acuity Scheduling, Salesforce Sales Cloud y Kajabi

Razones para elegir 10to8

I didn't like the scheduling options.

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

10to8 was easy to understand, and easy to implement.
Gad
  • Sector: Traducción y localización
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Elegant way to serve your clients

Puntos a favor

Professional look and feel for any business no matter how big it is

Puntos en contra

Calendar Sync glitch for several meetings

Jennifer
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Impressive Scheduling Program

Revisado el 18-11-2022

I've been very impressed with the range of functionality in the free version.

Puntos a favor

I needed a way to manage appointments with students that would be easy to access and navigate. I also needed a free option that included reporting. 10to8 was the only program that did it all. I especially like how easy it is to customize appointment types. My students have had no trouble accessing and using 10to8, which has been an issue with other scheduling systems.

Puntos en contra

I'm in the US and 10to8 doesn't have great brand recognition here. I think the reminder emails sometimes end up in my students' spam folders.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

10 to 8 review by Michelle Kemp Photography

Revisado el 18-11-2022

I use it every day, for a small business like mine it works very well and is great value

Puntos a favor

I have used 10 to 8 for about 4 years, there has been a number of improvements. It is easy to use and is a very important part of my business

Puntos en contra

There is one thing I would like, at present, I can attach a scanned document to an appointment, I would also like to be able to attach a scanned document to the client's page. It would be good if a client's page could be more bespoke

Rachel
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple and easy scheduling software

Revisado el 18-11-2022

10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

Puntos a favor

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

Puntos en contra

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

Joanne
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Great customer support

Revisado el 18-11-2022

Overall, I am happy with the service for the price.

Puntos a favor

Customer support always speedy and useful

Puntos en contra

Sometimes a bit clunky to add what needed

WriteUpp

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

Value and did not need all of the features of the others so not worthwhile for my business.
Rosemary
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great Software - Great Support

Revisado el 18-11-2022

Love it, have used it for years, and it's been pretty seamless.

Puntos a favor

10to8 has integrated with my website beautifully, I know very occasionally they do updates but it's never been at a time that has affected my work life. Plus it's great that they do updates as you know they are keeping on top of things. Love the ease of use, being able to put in my availability, the colour coding for my various therapies, the compliance with GDPR etc.

Puntos en contra

Nothing that I can think of at present, 10to8 seem to be several steps ahead of the competition.

Ross
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

All Smiles

Revisado el 18-11-2022

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

Puntos a favor

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

Puntos en contra

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Elle
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

10to8 is awsome and a great feature to integrate into any website

Revisado el 18-11-2022

This has made my business a lot easier to manage bookings.

Puntos a favor

This is such a useful tool for bookings and giving client reminders of their appointments. I'm delighted I found 10to8 which makes the whole booking process smoother.

Puntos en contra

Payment integration with square would be great.

Google Workspace

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

Because it was simple and easy to set up.
Rachel
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Revisado el 19-06-2020

The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

Puntos a favor

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

Puntos en contra

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler

Outstanding scheduling solution

Revisado el 13-12-2019

Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

Puntos a favor

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

Puntos en contra

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Cheaper with more value

Usuario verificado

Great appointment scheduling software

Revisado el 09-01-2018

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

Puntos a favor

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Pat
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Great full-feature scheduler

Revisado el 09-06-2020

I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

Puntos en contra

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Razones para elegir 10to8

Time Trade is just OK. The features are... It has only one, and that's that the appointments make it to your Google Calendar. Otherwise, it's straight set an appointment and go to calendar. The people on my team and my own appointments are added to my calendar, which makes it sometimes confusing. I feel that 10to8 has more of the features I need.

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

Price and 10to8 just felt better to me and seems like it's more efficient for my clients. That's the main thing. A scheduler has to be user-friendly.
Francesca
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Revisado el 13-01-2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Puntos en contra

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

Laura (Yael)
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

I love your program.

Revisado el 30-10-2017

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Puntos a favor

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Puntos en contra

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Jeramy
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Revisado el 03-10-2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Puntos a favor

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Puntos en contra

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Linda
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Reliable calendar sync and management at an affordable price!

Revisado el 18-11-2022

The platform has streamlined my booking process and management, so I never have to think about it!

Puntos a favor

The software is professional and reliable for booking and managing appointments. The free version is excellent for solopreneurs just starting, and can easily upgrade when needed.

Puntos en contra

I wish the free version allowed the client to select Phone or Zoom instead of both clumped together.

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

The free version was a better offer for my needs.
Ali
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great, but not excellent

Revisado el 09-01-2018

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Puntos en contra

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Juli
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Robust and easy to use

Revisado el 13-07-2020

I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

Puntos a favor

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Puntos en contra

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Razones para elegir 10to8

Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.
Alys
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Revisado el 04-08-2022

Puntos a favor

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

Puntos en contra

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

Range of features and competitive pricing

Respuesta de 10to8 Traducir a español

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Simon
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Decent solution for health professional looking to automate appointments and calendar

Revisado el 31-08-2021

So far so good. I haven't had to use their help function yet, but reviews of this were generally positive and gave confidence.

Puntos a favor

The free account option allowed us to use the software to make 100% sure it had everything required for the client and her business. It allowed integration with a number of calendars (including Mac), a payment system (Stripe although PayPal would be a nice addition), a reasonable amount of styling options (as long as you don't use the Wordpress shortcode option), and plenty of nice-to-haves if we upgrade to the paid version.

Puntos en contra

It would be good to be able to style the appointment making section further for the Wordpress shortcode option...however we can use HTML as a back-up. The lack of PayPal integration was a negative as well.

Razones para cambiar a 10to8

Calendly's options particularly for group booking are quite limited. Acuity Scheduling is a good product (have used with other clients), but didn't have a longer term free option for us to work with the client.
Steven
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

No live support!

Revisado el 16-10-2020

Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Puntos a favor

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

Puntos en contra

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Jim
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Essential help

Revisado el 18-11-2022

I am so grateful that I am no longer bog down in client emails or irritated with no-shows. What’s more clients who’ve lost my email address my website or anything else continue to get in touch with me with the booking link. It is fantastic. Thank you.

Puntos a favor

I have been using 10 to 8 scheduling software for three years now I love it to ease of use. I love how appointment reminders ensure that my clients show up. I love how flexible it is. And I love that there are other features available that I’m not even using yet. This is an essential tool for a self-employed clinician. I’ve never had a problem with this software.

Puntos en contra

There was a while on my android phone where I struggled to be able to use a mobile version of the app properly. It seems to work fine now.