Flipcause

Flipcause ayuda a las organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro con sus campañas de recaudación de fondos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 221

Randy j L.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Best Non-profit Merchant

Revisado el 23-08-2018

I'm currently working with my fifth customer and implementing FlipCause and my customers just love their services and customer service. So when my clients are happy I'm happy.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is their superpower. The software is definitely the easiest to use but their customer service is beyond anything I'm accustomed to. As a website developer I"m always advising clients on merchant services, and flipcause is my number one for nonprofits.

Puntos en contra

The portal is a little dated but has not reflection of the product or service.

Respuesta de Flipcause Traducir a español

Randy, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love to hear what's working for you and the opportunity to provide timely and personal support to help our partnered organizations grow and do more!

Jessica B.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect bundle for a small nonprofit!

Revisado el 03-06-2022

Our non-profit has been able to save so much time and money, while reaching more people with our mission due to switching to Flipcause. It truly has helped our small team make a greater impact. We haven't even used it to it's full potential as we haven't touched certain features such as the volunteer or peer-to-peer modules. We've had such great success and experience, we're planning on continuing to use Flipcause as long as possible even as our staff and community grows.

Puntos a favor

Flipcause has met our non-profit needs in combining so many products into one easy to use platform. The most useful features are 1) storing unlimited contacts, 2) processing our one-time and monthly donations, 3) managing our event and program registrations, 4) guaranteeing a low credit card processing fee, and 5) amazing real-time support team. We have a peace of mind knowing we can store all of our contacts' (donors, participants, sponsors, potential new clients, etc.) info in one database. Having Flipcause has saved me so much time by easily creating new campaigns that are ready to launch in one sitting. Our donors and participants have remarked how easy it is to make a donation or register for a program. Our monthly donors are even able to edit their contribution amount at any time through Flipcause's automated emails, which is super helpful for our small staff. We have saved so much money by implementing the option for payers to cover processing costs and we are conforted to know that even if people do not opt to cover the processing fee that Flipcause guarantees we would not pay any higher than a 1.5% average processing rate. Lastly, their support team has been superb. Anytime I email a question, I have received a helpful response back within minutes. I find their self-help library of tutorials, videos, and instructions extremely helpful. The downloadable reports, LIVE app, transferring funds, and geographical hot spot map are super intuitive and insightful.

Puntos en contra

Generally, I can't complain about any features. We still have to use a separate software for our annual Gala due to our silent and live auction needs, but that has not diminished the usefulness of Flipcause.

Keela y Bloomerang

Razones para cambiar a Flipcause

It was the best price for our needs. We needed an all inclusive system that could manage multiple needs, primarily processing donations, event/program registrations, and a contact database.
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Tiny Paws Pug Rescue

Revisado el 08-07-2021

I do not like that every time I email the same question, I get the same screen shots. I have not had a one on one conversation. Also, when I finally asked the same question, I was told it wasn't possible to end it on a specific date AND time for each campaign. I do not understand why that is not customizable.

Puntos a favor

The fact that we can send donors to a specific campaign and that they pay for the processing free. We use Linktr.ee to create multiple campaign links for our Instagram Bio

Puntos en contra

It is very clunky, non-intuitive when setting up a campaign. There are so many random parts to upload pictures. We have to keep trying to preview when cloning a campaign to make sure we get to the many different sections to upload. It would be helpful if each section had a hint on the preview page.

Respuesta de Flipcause Traducir a español

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you've been able to easily link your donors to your campaigns and that they've been able to help save you money by covering the processing fees. Thank you for the feedback regarding campaign settings and including the option to add a campaign end time in more than just event/registration campaigns. I'll be sure to bring your feedback to our product team.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had anything less than a stellar experience with getting your questions answered over email, and I can completely understand how that might be frustratingI'll be sure to bring this up to the team as well. Please always feel welcome to give us a call to speak one-on-one with someone on your Success Team whenever you need support, and we'll be happy to help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Caroline S.

Flipcause Fan

Revisado el 08-04-2022

We are a small organization with a very small staff, but we serve a large five-county region. Since we've had Flipcause we've become so much more efficient in connecting with people and creating relationships with them. We have been able to run reports that help decide in what direction to move our organization. The pandemic has not slowed our growth due to the type of demographic we serve and it's been really important to have a CRM that does all the work for us as far as reporting, tracking, event planning, and helping decide our next moves. It's also been helpful in analyzing who our donors are, something an organization like ours wasn't able to do before. I would say Flipcause has been in the forefront of our growth as an organization.

Our Team at Flipcause is extremely professional and knowledgeable. They are also very quick to respond to a question or if we need help, even though we are on the opposite coast. They make it easy to contact them through their website or by email. As the administrator for Flipcause on our end, and as the outreach director, it's good to know I have their support - they're a great scaffold and because of that my anxiety about making sure everything works is alleviated!

Puntos a favor

We love the ease of use. The Contact Database is user friendly for all our staff. And as the Outreach Director for our small organization it's taken minimal time and effort to learn how to do our own campaigns. It allows us to be more creative, and build campaigns to integrate into our website which we would not have done before because we would always have an outsider do it for us with more time constraints and less flexibility. This has really helped grow our organization. But even better is that someone from Flipcause will do all the work for us if we are not able as part of our subscription, and at no extra charge. This alleviates so much stress!
The other part we really like is that we can build and manage our own website. Being an organization with constant information changes, this is so important and helps our website be more inclusive because we can do our own updates anytime we want. The platform is user friendly, but again, Flipcause can do it for us at NO EXTRA CHARGE if we need it. For a small organization this is amazing!

Puntos en contra

Would like to have an integrated email blast system instead of having to use a separate platform like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. We hear it's coming!

DonorPerfect y Bloomerang

Razones para cambiar a Flipcause

It was awhile ago, but we did think some of the platforms were not conducive to a small organization and didn't want to be a small fish in a big pond.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for your thorough review. Wow, we're so happy to hear that you've been able to do so much using Flipcause! We love hearing that you've been able to get creative and easily set up your own campaigns and that you've been able to rely on your Success Team when you've needed support. We're also glad to hear that your contact database freed up some time for your small team, and has given you valuable insight into your donor base. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Laurie W.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Flipcause is the BEST!

Revisado el 04-05-2022

As much as I expect good service, my Flipcause team, from the very first contact, has made me feel like they are friends. I am always treated with patience and kindness and of course knowledge. I have been moved to joyous tears on many occasions as I have been led down the path of an outstanding website, a happy team and people who understand my dream, not just my needs. I honor Flipcause every chance I get and cannot imagine not being a part of the program in any way. Thank you, thanks you, thank you!

Puntos a favor

Everything about the process has been easy or easy to learn with the help of my tam when portions are new to me.

Puntos en contra

NOTHING! This space wants me to put down at least 40 characters but what can I say? I have never had a problem with the software or the people behind it. I feel ther is no need for improvement at this time. My needs have been easily met!

Linda B.
  • Sector: Recaudación de fondos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Big fan of Flipcause!

Revisado el 02-06-2022

Overall, our experience has been excellent: Relatively easy to use website which can be updated immediately when needed and donor management has been very easy to use and very efficient.

Puntos a favor

The hours of frustration that Flipcause saved us in reconciling and handling donations was the most outstanding feature of this software. It was quite easy to implement when we first brought it in and has been a pleasure to work with. Our Flipcause team has been very helpful as well when, on occasion, a minor problem has arisen.

Puntos en contra

1) A few of our donors have commented about the "high credit card processing fees." At least 90% do pay the fee on smaller donations like our dinner events ($80+) or mail us a check for larger donations ($1,000+) like membership fees.
2) Setting up campaigns or working on the website has its challenges but I can usually find answers. I can't think of anything specific right now but the HTML just isn't quite as simple as "what you see is what you get!"

Carol S.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for donor management

Revisado el 04-05-2022

Flipcause makes it easy for our donors to send donations. Memorial donations have increased dramatically as have tribute donations. The Flipcause Team is responsive to inquiries offering helpful suggestions. The Flipcause website provides helpful tutorials making it easy to navigate the many products they offer.

Puntos a favor

Flipcause is tied to our Website and to our Facebook page. Donations are easy for our donors to process.
Prior to Flipcause donations were made primarily by check or via PayPal. With Flipcause funds are available sooner and donors receive an immediate thank you via email. Flipcause will create end of year reports for individual donors so we can meet state and federal requirements for sending acknowledgement letters to our donors

Puntos en contra

Rarely, our donors experience a glitch where their payment is processed twice. When this happens either Flipcause catches it immediately and rectifies the overcharge or we notify them and the error is corrected.

Andrew T.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Conservation Through Recreation

Revisado el 10-05-2022

We have been able to integrate all of our fundraising and race registration platforms into a single software that is intuitive to use, and we have the support of prompt professionals to help in the event that we need help.

Puntos a favor

For our non-profit, we raise money for native trout conservation through outdoor events / races and through peer to peer fundraising campaigns. Flipcause has made both of these efforts very straightforward and productive. For years, I used other race registration software to get people signed up for our events. In talking with a Flipcause representative several years ago, I discovered that I could do event registration AND peer to peer fundraising through the same software. And compared to the other softwares I have used, Flipcause is very simple to learn while still being very versatile. But perhaps the greatest part about Flipcause is that if I run into a wall with what I am capable of doing on my own, Flipcause will quickly do what I need done as a part of my monthly cost.

Puntos en contra

To be honest, there isn't much that I don't like about Flipcause.

Joel daniel H.
  • Sector: Grupos de reflexión

Customer-centric, growing, value-priced.

Revisado el 16-06-2018

Puntos a favor

The Flipcause team is very responsive to their customers. They don't feel like some gigantic organization that doesn't have time for you, like a lot of services out there. They're constantly working to expand and refine their product, and as a fellow startup, I can appreciate their roadmap and progress. And I don't think you'll find any other software that does as much for non-profits for their pricing. It's pretty unheard of.

Puntos en contra

Some of the backend of setting up campaigns and managing contacts is not as intuitive as I would want it to be. However, their support teams are super-accessible and willing to help. And, honestly, the more that a system is able to do, the less intuitive it generally is...no matter the system, you have to put in the work to understand it.

Hannah V.
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Team and Great Platform - Highly Recommend Flipcause!

Revisado el 12-05-2022

Flipcause was such a game changer for our (very small) organization. This past year was the first year we used the software and we set a record in our fundraising efforts. Flipcause has streamlined our donation and event registration processes which in turn has resulted in increased efficiency. It's also made our event registration process much more organized and easy for our donors. We've loved our experience with the Flipcause team so far!

Puntos a favor

It's super customizable to our particular event and user-friendly. Plus, with the support of the Flipcause team, it makes everything so much easier on our small team. We have a very small two-person team running the show for our fundraising event, so we greatly appreciate all of the support Flipcause provides in addition to improving all of our website and donation functions. The reports it generates are so useful and the automated donor receipts have saved our team so much time.

Puntos en contra

When we were building our event, there were some pieces that seemed to be missing. However, whenever we brought these questions or concerns to the Flipcause team, they helped us work around it or considered the change as a whole and made the updates to the system. One detail in particular that we were interested in was giving the donor an option to cover a portion of the processing fee (rather than cover 100% or not at all) - we wanted to consider this just because some of our sponsorships are very large resulting in a hefty processing fee for them.

Courtney B.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An all-in-one platform for small nonprofits

Revisado el 01-02-2022

The Flipcause team is responsive and helpful. I was worried we would get less responsiveness after our trial ended, but that has not been the case. We are overall very happy with the cost of the platform and the service we receive. We've already referred a fellow nonprofit!

Puntos a favor

Flipcause appealed to our small nonprofit because of the number of features available for its very reasonable price. We had been using multiple services to get the features Flipcause offered all-inclusive, so making the switch alone saved us time and money. The biggest sell for us was the inclusion of website design and hosting via Weebly. We were in the market for an updated website, and had been intimidated by the prospect of doing it ourselves, or the price of hiring someone to help us make the switch to a new format/platform. Flipcause made it easy and affordable. We could not be happier with the new site and the simplicity of the Weebly interface! In addition, the fundraising arm of Flipcause is user-friendly and the fees are reasonable. We have moved our event registration over to Flipcause and we are not paying nearly the same percentage of fees we paid with Eventbrite or PayPal!

Puntos en contra

It is easiest in retrospect to import all existing payment and database information at once, versus in stages which is how we went about it. I wish there was more automated features for contact outreach and emailing, but this isn't something we had with our prior platforms, either.

Hi Courtney,

Thanks so much for the review! It's so great to hear you have been able to consolidate a number of tools with Flipcause and as a result, saved some money! We're also happy to hear you're pleased with your new website.

And thanks for your feedback about having more emailing features. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Melanie S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

We're growing with Flipcause

Revisado el 02-02-2022

Fantastic. Flipcause was a great choice for our organization. They have amazing service--and care about our success. The personalized follow up is rare in this day in age and hugely appreciated.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard is clear, with intuitive UX and has everything our project leaders need to raise funds and manage their payments. I also appreciate the reporting system and ability to manage donors directly. The platform is always improving, their support team is always quick to reply AND to follow through.

Puntos en contra

Getting some of the graphics to fit was tricky in the beginning, but as they have grown, the glitches are now few.

GoFundMe

Razones para elegir Flipcause

PayPal is not designed to meet the needs of a nonprofit, too few options and tools. It was impossible for multiple users in our network as we needed to use as we needed to use it.Fantastic. The personalized follow up is rare in this day in age and hugely appreciated.

Software anterior

PayPal

Razones para cambiar a Flipcause

It's all around the best, most cost effective, and simplest one stop solution.

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We love hearing that your project leaders have everything they need with Flipcause and that you appreciate the follow-up from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Julie H.
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flipcause User Experience and Support Are Wonderful!

Revisado el 01-12-2021

We did not have any fundraising software before Flipcause. Since adopting Flipcause, we have been able to establish a monthly donor program and give our supporters the option to cover credit card fees, both of which have increased our overall fundraising. The user experience and the customer support have be wonderful and are the reasons why we continue to use Flipcause.

Puntos a favor

Flipcause makes it quick and easy to set up professional landing pages for each fundraising campaign. We have been able to run several successful campaigns to help us navigate the uncertainties caused by COVID-19. The customer service and support is wonderful! They are always able to help and show us tricks and tips to better use the software to meet our needs.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally there are phrases/terms that we'd like to be able to change (e.g. on a landing page or a receipt) to better match our organization's vernacular. But that is a very minor concern, we are truly very happy with the software.

Classy

Razones para cambiar a Flipcause

Better credit card rate We were also interested in the website management, but ultimately did not use that feature

Hi Julie,

Thanks for leaving us a review! That's so great to hear that you've found success with your campaigns during these uncertain times. We also love hearing that you've been able to establish a monthly donor program and that you've been pleased with the level of support you've received from your Success Team. I'll be sure to pass the message along to them. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Erica M.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Better fundraising results with Flipcause

Revisado el 01-12-2021

I call and email frequently especially around donor fundraising campaigns. Everyone is always friendly, helpful and ready to serve. I would not use any other platform!

Puntos a favor

I recommend Flipcause to all other non-profits because the website interface/update is integrated with all campaigns, CRM and you it's a subscription service where you always get support. I've used numerous other platforms and this by far is the easiest, user-friendly and easily understood by my staff members and Board members.

Puntos en contra

The only con is we are still cleaning up the data integration from past data-- maybe better integration with Quickbooks?

Hi Erica,

Thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear that you and your team have all found Flipcause to be user-friendly. And we love hearing that your Success Team has been friendly and responsive, especially during times when you are launching a campaign. We know how stressful it can be coordinating all the details and launching a successful campaign, and we'll continue to be there for you as you launch more!

Also, thanks for your feedback about data and QuickBooks integration. I'll pass it along to our development team. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to reach out to your Success Team if you need support with your data.

Nancy H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flipcause can be a huge help for your organization!

Revisado el 02-10-2021

The benefits of Flipcause have been extensive for my non-profit. Like I said before, the credit card processing is huge, the ability for Flipcause to build a page or build my website for me is beyond beneficial to have this software, to be able to call and talk with a human instead of just doing it by email or text is massive and the kindness of the staff have been such a bonus for using this software! I am totally satisfied!!!

Puntos a favor

I love Flipcause because you can help build a new website or a new page if that is what is needed... the customer service has always been phenominal and I recommend this software to anyone who needs it. I love the fact that I can call and say I want to learn how to do this and they help with this too. I also love the fact that you do your own credit card processing because that is one less thing I have to handle. Flipcause handles this for me and I highly recommend Flipcause for your website and credit card processing needs.

Puntos en contra

I would love to have more in depth reporting features for Flipcause. I can work with what they have but would appreciate it more if I had the ability for more ease in reporting capabilities Other than that, I cannot think of anything else that I would love to have changed.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with your Success Team and that you appreciate having payment processing included in the tools and services available to you.

Also, thanks for your feedback about the reports. I'll pass it along to our development team for consideration. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to lean on your Success Team if you need support with running reports. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Janna G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product and service!

Revisado el 08-09-2021

Website maintenance. Consolidating payments, donations, events into one place.

Puntos a favor

We have been using Flipcause to manage our website, donations, payments, and events. The program and service has been a huge help and customer service is a great time saver on those busy days when you need something posted/done and don't have the time to get it done.

Puntos en contra

The reports could be a bit more streamlined and easier to arrange. I need basic info like name, contact info, their registration type, or donation amount, etc. I would also like to see how many registrations a person has instead of seeing their name 10 times in a list. Its very time consuming to condense the lists to use at check-in/to track donations/registrations.

Acuity Scheduling y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Flipcause

Consolidation, lower fees for payments/donations, help with website updates.

Razones para cambiar a Flipcause

better price for what we got, consolidation of features

Hi Janna,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been able to save time by relying on your Success Team for support.

Also, thanks for your feedback about reports and registrations. I"ll be sure to pass it along to our development team for consideration. And as always, feel free to continue to lean on your Success Team if you'd like help formatting and cleaning reports and data. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Aaron H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Product for Small - Mid Nonprofits

Revisado el 10-06-2021

Flipcause CRM, from our experiences, is not as powerful as a Salesforce or any of the other big-name CRM companies, but if you are looking for just a basic donor database that tracks donations and information such as contact information and notes in their accounts, then I would recommend Flipcause. If you are planning to use Flipcause for all that it has to offer and a big part of that decision is the CRM, just be prepared to deal with those small nuances. It's been a great product for us overall.

Puntos a favor

Flipcause is a clean and very manageable donation and event management software. From day 1, we were able to easily create events and fundraising opportunities, track donations, and embed information on our website. Flipcause makes it extremely easy to customize event and fundraising webpages and tools, which always allowed our donors to know exactly what they were doing.

Puntos en contra

The tools to build campaigns could be more customizable. As for a donor database, we were a part of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools beta launch and had access to their fully active tool. It is a very helpful tool with good information and search functions. It is especially handy if you import and manually input your donor information before you begin to use Flipcause as a donation host. Our issue was that we had been using them for a couple of years prior to the launch, so when we imported all of our donor information, it didn't merge perfectly with the current records they had - instead it created new accounts. You can manually merge multiple accounts at the same time, but that takes manpower. The other issue we had is that if a donor makes a one-time donation through a Flipcause campaign, it must match the information you have for that donor exactly, or else it'll create another customer account. So this creates regular maintenance if you are using Flipcause as both a CRM and a donation host.

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your review! We so appreciate your partnership through the years and love hearing we've been able to offer value.

Thank you also for participating in our Beta launch! Feedback from Beta testers like you has been hugely helpful in improving. Any CRM requires a regular and manual data cleaning habit to keep it accurate, and I can imagine how tedious it was to have to do this after importing a large dataset in one go - I'll see if this is something we can improve in the future.

You're right--our Contact Database will never compare to Salesforce! Our focus remains on saving nonprofits time and money with customizable campaigns and unlimited human support. We look forward to offering integration options in the future for organizations that need to utilize more robust CRM's.

Alberto O.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flipcause has been super useful in so many ways

Revisado el 28-08-2019

Aside from the already-mentioned help with reporting, fundraising, and volunteer management, I feel that having a more intuitive web presence has helped legitimize us in the local non-profit community. We may have been around for 40 years, but our old website looked even older. This site has helped us communicate better with those that need us the most.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is that it has helped organize our financial collection efforts. Before , our website could not process payments. Little did we know that we had many people that were willing to join our group, donate to our cause, and provide feedback. Flipcause has helped us with these passive collection efforts, increasing our donations dramatically. Is this the only thing I love? No! The volunteer management, communications, and reports are all worth a review in their own right. Their staff is very talented and responsive.

Puntos en contra

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed). All features can be customized and the options are sometimes not in intuitive locations... but their staff is always there to help point you in the right direction.

Respuesta de Flipcause Traducir a español

Hi Alberto, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that using Flipcause has helped you to better connect with your community and increase your donations. That's our mission!

And thank you for your feedback on the redundant pages, I'll be sure to bring this to our Product team to see how we can improve this for you.
Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Elaine A.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Best Investment Ever!

Revisado el 16-07-2019

All of our registrations and donations are in one place. Reports show a complete picture for each participant. This helps us easily understand what offerings are best received. Our first conference is coming next year. I'm excited to work with Flipcause on this HUGE project and having everything at my fingertips - registration, waivers, volunteer job descriptions, volunteer assignments, etc.

Again, my advice - BUY IT TODAY. It is worth every penny you will spend. This platform has helped our organization grow already and we have only used it for a little over a year! Don't wait.

Puntos a favor

There are way to many things I like about the software to mention all. The BEST thing is having my own team who work closely with me to create a campaign that is professional, clear, beautiful and WORKS easily for participants.

Team members are very quick to respond. Campaigns are ready within a couple of days for my review. I rarely wait more than one day to talk with my team, asking my questions and watching as they magically make the changes I desire. The team members are so much fun to work with! They are professional in every way, with excellent communication and technical skills. My requests are handled within 30 minutes and the campaign is ready to go.

After that comes: awesome designs, functionality, ease of registering and donating. I have worked with the Donation and Registration Campaigns so far. My next step is to get our Volunteer needs online. Then comes Crowdfunding and the Store. Can't wait to experience the difference this will make for our organization!

Having everything in one place makes it so easy! It is easy to get reports that are clear and accurate.

Another thing that is impressive is that we made over $600 income because donors are asked to cover the fees when donating. That is more money for the organization! :)

All in all, I don't have enough words to sing the praise high enough! This was the VERY BEST investment our growing nonprofit has made. AND they continue to add more ways to assist us. Just added the store!

Puntos en contra

The software takes time to learn - especially for someone like me with little understanding of the technology. The offset of this "con" is the Team does the work for me and is so helpful and willing to give me step by step instructions to pull a report, write a thank you, etc. I take a lot of notes in our conversations.

Another "con" is that the email list functionality is in Beta testing. Once that happens then I can send newsletters through Flipcause. Right now our newsletters go through another platform and I have to remember to add our new members to that list! :)

Being an international organization, having the ability to add language to the platform is really not needed. I just send the translations and the Team puts the information where it needs to be.

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review! It makes us so happy to hear what a great relationship you've formed with your Success Team. Supporting you to make beautiful campaigns, run reports, and fundraise more money for your organization is what we're here for! We look forward to continuing to partner with you and your organization! :)

P.S. We're also really excited to launch mass email functionality in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the timing for that feature.

Mindy K.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Flipcause is the Bomb

Revisado el 21-06-2019

Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

Puntos a favor

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

Puntos en contra

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Hi Mindy,
Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having.
And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Nicole N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Our humane society has been extremely impressed with the ease and functionality of using...

Revisado el 15-06-2018

We can now now update and customize our website whenever and however we like instead of calling a third party. I have zero experience with website editing and even for someone like me it is extremely easy to figure out. The biggest benefit has been that the credit card processing is all essentially done through our website as well. They charge the lowest credit card processing fee we have seen and then all the information is stored in a donor database in the back end. Another great perk of this software is the customer service/design team that comes with it. We host many events and donation campaigns throughout the year and they make it easy to customize and create something for each event on their website including ticket sales and specialty requests. If you don't have time to create the campaign yourself you can send the information over to them and they will create it for you. We really don't have enough great things to say about the Flipcause team because the change has just been so monumental since switching over. It is much less stressful to manage our website and donations and donor database through one company than having 6+ third parties we constantly have to call.

Puntos a favor

Prior to using Flipcause we had third party entities which hosted our website (3+ outside parties) plus more third parties that ran just the donation part of our website (again 3+ other parties). Because we were using all these third parties it was very difficult to track down individual transactions and edit our website or really just any of the basic components we needed to do. Switching to Flipcause has made a WORLD of difference. Now our online payments and website hosting/editing is all run through ONE company. We have saved a lot of money (and time) by cutting down on all the third parties we were using and have been able to take better control of our brand because it is so easy to run our website and donations on our own. A major bonus has been the donor database feature of the website. Customer service is always quick to get back to you, and they will even set up donation campaigns and events for you. Another great thing about Flipcause is they are always adding and updating features. I feel like they truly listen to their clients and what they need and update their software to fit that. Unlike other companies we've worked with, I truly feel like they are listening to us and care what we have to say.

Puntos en contra

We have been very satisfied with the software, and the customer service team. It may not be the ideal software for a very large non-profit, but for small-medium ones I think it is a great fit.

Stacie B.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

New to Website Management

Revisado el 07-10-2021

I was brand new to using websites, campaign management, and donor management. Flipcause was recommended to me by a colleague at another Agency. The customer service is exceptional! They are so responsive and patient with my endless questions and over time, I have learned to do things on my own that I didn't initially think I could do! From the look of our website to the customer service provided, I couldn't be more pleased.

Puntos a favor

I love all of the features Flipcause offers. When I decided to go with Flipcause, the customer service walked me through every step of migrating away from our WordPress platform to Flipcause. The website looks wonderful, my volunteers are using it and I much more confidence in my role as a website/donor manager!!

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything at this time.

Qgiv

Razones para elegir Flipcause

WordPress was difficult to use and I did not know HTML. I couldn't run reports, or create campaigns or upload videos without a lot of difficulties.

Razones para cambiar a Flipcause

Although Qgiv was more affordable, it didn't offer the volunteer management component I was looking for.

Hi Stacie,

Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with your new website and that you have gotten the support you need from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Mike M.
  • Sector: Museos e instituciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Robust Features and Great Customer Service

Revisado el 03-07-2021

Customer service is very fast and readily available.

Puntos a favor

The interface is very intuitive, which makes searching for basic information very easy even for beginners. Reports are easy to generate with a little practice. Very robust features for the price. Campaigns integrate directly with our website.

Puntos en contra

The system does not handle special characters very well. For example, it's not possible to enter a last name as O'Dell. This is awkward when exporting for mailing lists. The app seems limited and only useful for checking in attendees. Entries in custom fields can stack up in certain circumstances, which can bury useful information under special event details.

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you have found Flipcause intuitive and very easy to use. That's what we aim to do!

Also, thanks so much for your feedback on the Contact Database, the LIVE Mobile App, and the Custom Fields. I'll be sure to bring this to our Product Team. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Judy O.

Treasurer, Board of Directors

Revisado el 01-12-2021

I have found no other non-profit software that does so much, is so easy to learn and use, and is so inexpensive. Kudos to the design and support teams at Flipcause! When I have had questions, responses are always prompt and thorough. Navigating the platform is very intuitive.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to learn not only the Flipcause functionality but also to manage the website completely in-house. For a basic product, it is very robust.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a newsletter feature built-in so that we did not have to export CRV files to then import into another platform such as Mailchimp. I would love it all to be under one roof. I also wish that there was a Quick Books interface. I have figured out a system to periodically transfer funds, then record all transactions manually in Quick Books but it is time-consuming and clumsy.

Hi Judy,

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear you've found Flipcause easy to learn and that you appreciate having the website package included.

Also, thanks for letting us know you'd like to see email marketing and QuickBooks integration included in our suite of tools. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Christopher G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Sounds to good to be true, but its not! Flipcause is transformational for small Non-Profits!

Revisado el 01-02-2022

We are so happy with Flipcause! When we first heard their offer we thought it was to good to be true. But they are the real deal, and working with them has been transformational for our small non-profit. We look forward to continuing to grow with them and hopefully for them to bring on new integrations like mailing list and mass email. I am not a bot, I just really want Flipcause to survive and thrive because of the impact they have had on our Non-Profit and how integral they are to our success.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly simple and easy to use. Where I have run into trouble an email to the success team immediately solves my problem. If I don't have time to implement a new campaign Flipcause will build out the bones for me and I can usually finish the details to my liking within an hour or two. They can fully build out campaigns and website pages for you, but I just find it faster to use them as support and for overall structure building.

Puntos en contra

Everything they do have I think works well, or well enough. So what I like least is that they do not have all the features I need to manage my non profit in house. Mainly mass emailing I wish that it was integrated with API directly to Flipcause so I could manage all my contacts in one place.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Wow, we're so honored to be described as transformational for small nonprofits. That's definitely what we are striving to be! And that's great to hear you're able to easily set up your campaigns while still getting support when you need it.

Also, thanks for letting us know you'd like to see email marketing included in our suite of tools. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!