Daylite for Mac

Sistema CRM y gestión de proyectos para pequeñas empresas que usan Mac.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Facil y sencillo

Revisado el 21-12-2022

Puntos a favor

Me resulta muy facil y eficaz. Permite realizar escritos que te ayudan a que no se olvide y ayuda mucho en mi dia a día

Es un poco caro 40e al mes por un software de edte calibre

Carol
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Couldn't function well without it

Revisado el 29-01-2020

They are very responsive to my queries and get back to me within 24 hours if I need help. The 24 hours is completely acceptable since I am based in NZ and they are on a different time zone.

Puntos a favor

The software is project based rather than calendar based but it has all the functionality of a highly effective calendar, task and file linking package. The linking of clients to projects, calendars, contacts, notes, tasks and emails is so helpful. I can click on a client or a project and see the whole history of how I have interacted with the client, what projects we have worked on, when I last spoke /emailed them etc. It makes it super easy to stay clearly on top of all of the different projects and priorities I have. It syncs with my phone and iPad and computer so I am up to date at all times.

Puntos en contra

I used to wish that I could link emails on my phone to Daylite. The functionality used to only exist with the desktop. Last year, they added this functionality and now it makes my life much easier. Occasionally it hiccups in the email linking but is getting better and better as they do the fixes.

Jeremy
  • Sector: Bellas artes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

My staff loves it. Business intelligence is severely lacking.

Revisado el 24-10-2018

I want to love Daylite. If the reporting were more robust, I would be THRILLED to stick with it. But without reporting and analysis, it is more like a glorified Contact Manager, Appointment Calendar and Task List--which is why my staff loves it. Unfortunately, I need business intelligence, and Daylite doesn't provide that.

Puntos a favor

It lives on the Mac desktop, like a "real" business application; not on a browser where it is too easy to get distracted. Awesome. It works on Mac. Excellent.

It takes some forethought to get it set up, but once set up it is flexible enough to handle unique needs. I initially loved that. Activity Sets automatically create Meetings and Tasks based on date (but there are huge problems, noted below).

Daylite does an excellent job of tracking individual events for each Person.

Puntos en contra

While Activity Sets do a good job of creating a series of upcoming Meetings and Tasks, Daylite has no idea that these "events" must exist in series. A meeting is a meeting is a meeting and a Task is a Task is a Task. This makes reporting next to impossible... Daylite cannot generate a report of how many People made it to one Meeting, but not to the next Meeting. It cannot tell me how many Phone Calls (each entered as a separate Task), for example, were made to a Lead before they came in for that first meeting.

Daylite uses Categories to keep track of People. A Person might begin with a category of 'Lead', then change to a category of 'Client', then have category 'Completed'. (We actually had 5 primary categories, each with subcategories to help us understand each client) The problem is that there is no history. Reporting, again, is nearly impossible: Daylite can give raw counts: How many People were added in the last 7 days? How many Leads do we now have? Etc. But these reports are a snapshot of current data. Once a Person moves to the next Category, I can no longer get an accurate report of: How many new leads were added last week? What is our conversion ratio? How long did they exist as Leads?

The Report Module is very limited. Custom Reporting is available but requires a 3rd party programmer.

Piplelines proved too clunky.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you being a long time Daylite customer and your detailed review. We have discussed your feedback and using it to consider how to improve Daylite.

David
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

This company is not to be trusted.

Revisado el 08-11-2018

After developing my entire CRM system around Daylite, they switch to a subscription service. It's bait and switch. My data and my system are now being held ransom. The company cannot be trusted. Don't commit yourself or your company to them!

Puntos a favor

Daylite has the best feature set available. It connects mail, projects, calendars, and more. One can get a lot done from within this one program.

Puntos en contra

Extremely expensive for an individual. I bought the product before they switched to a subscription model. If I want to continue, I must keep paying.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Team Traducir a español

Hi David,
Is the price of the subscription your main hesitation for moving away from Daylite? We’d like to work towards having tiered pricing as we understand not everyone gets the same value out of Daylite based on your needs and which features you use /don’t use. Are you open to discussing how you’re using Daylite and figuring out a price point that fits your needs better? Also, with the subscription model your data is always yours. You can switch to the free plan at any time to still access your data in the event you want to stop paying for your subscription. Open to chatting more about this. You can reach out to our Customer Service Team at [email protected]

Michael B.

• Asistencia al cliente

Five-stars all the way around. Best CRM for Mac. My most used software!

Revisado el 07-12-2017

Puntos a favor

My company assists nonprofit organizations, using a diverse group of expert independent contractors. Daylite is a key member of my team.

In one piece of software, Daylite give me control over contacts, calendars, projects, sales leads and more. And, Daylite interconnects all of those in an intuitive manner on both OSX and IOS.

Frankly, Daylite functions as my Executive Assistant. It reminds me of scheduled events and notifies me of upcoming task deadlines.

The Daylite Customer Service team is responsive and has never failed to keep me up and running. Daylite's developer, Marketcircle is a client-focused company that adds innovative features. Simply amazing!

Buy ... or at least try ... Daylite!

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I can't think of any liabilities with Daylite. None / Zero / Zip.

I am running Daylite Self-Serve on a Mac-Mini. Might be helpful to have a bit more processing power -- but everything stays synced with my iMac and MacBook Pro.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Michael for your wonderful review.

We're super excited to hear that Daylite is your Executive Assistant in letting you get more done and win more business.

Christopher

• Asistencia al cliente

I have been a user of Daylite for 6 years.

Revisado el 13-05-2018

Puntos a favor

Software is intuitively very easy to use. My four-Star rating is due to the higher end functions not being as intuitive. Support from the company is great. The folks at Marketcircile are very interested in listening to their users. They respond quickly during normal business hours to help. Daylite is also way more powerful then it initially appears. Various consultants across the world have built businesses setting up and customizing this product for its users willing to pay for the service. It takes very little to learn the basic, but I feel as if I've barely scratched the surface despite this being a very useful product to me.

Puntos en contra

Marketcircle is not a gigantic company so sometimes the lack of instructions on certain aspects of the product is frustrating. However the company has definitely improved a ton on this by posting training videos on their website.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

We are so happy to be a part of your business for the last 6 years! We want to give small businesses the most powerful and simple to use app possible and we take your feedback seriously.

Gary

• Asistencia al cliente

Daylite is a great cloud based CRM that is better than anything out there!

Revisado el 13-01-2018

Puntos a favor

Linking is a key feature and benefit with Daylite, you can link people to a company and to other people, tasks, projects and pipelines. These can be linked in the diary as well, coupled with all emails linked through means you have a fully linked client history, with all the relevant information in one place. In todays small to medium sized business that doesn't have the people resource to manage this level of functionality, Daylite does it all!

AND, you can run it on multiple devices, iPhone, iPad and iMac, with auto-syncing means no back ups required. I couldn't be happier with Daylite Cloud.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, customer service is very good and software is great. I guess the only small downside is sometimes not a quick response from support as they use Canada timezone. But its not a big issue.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you for your review Gary, and we're super happy that you love Daylite Cloud. It is great to know Daylite Cloud is keeping you organized and in running your business more efficiently!

Cathy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite contact management is a must for Apple/Mac users! Outlook is archaic in comparison.

Revisado el 24-01-2018

Puntos a favor

Synchronization with Apple programs is awesome. Broad range of functionality; i.e. contact management, calendar, tasks, project management, sales/opportunity management, mail merge, scheduling with shared calendars, etc. etc. Ability to import events from Outlook. Contact management is 'Person' driven, not date/event driven like Outlook. I can view upcoming events with contacts, as well as history with each contact. Love the online version! Love Daylite iPhone app!

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like about Daylite software. I highly recommend it. My only wish is that Outlook was an Apple vs. PC product, since the business world is entrenched in Outlook vs. Apple Mail. This would eliminate dragging events scheduled in Outlook to Daylite. It's a simple, easy step though and I'm grateful for this functionality.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Cathy for your review of Daylite.

We're happy to hear that you love Daylite Cloud, and may you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite Cathy!

Anna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I depend on Daylite to manage my business and my private life, my whole life actually :-)

Revisado el 19-01-2018

I depend on Daylite to manage and keep track of everything, business and private.

It would be on the rare occasions when there have been sync problems but they were very rare and lasted only a very short time.

Puntos a favor

There are so many things I like it's impossible to think of them all but just the ability to keep everything that has to do with a certain project or client linked so I can easily look it up is one thing. When a client ask me for something to do with a specific project I did way back I can still quite easily look it up and give the client the information they are looking for. Also the Pipelines with their custom tasks in Projects and Opportunities are invaluable. And of course, having all this synced over all my devices. The customer support is excellent - the best I've experienced anywhere!
In short, I don't know how I would manage without Daylite!

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Anna for your awesome review!

We're super excited and happy to hear that you depend on Daylite to manage your business and private life. :)

Jochen
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Solid CRM on the Mac

Revisado el 09-01-2019

we use Daylite to plan and execute our projects, capture time used per task/project. we also use it to plan customer acquisition and follow up in the deal pipeline.

Puntos a favor

What we like most is the integration in the Apple standard software. The Apple adressbook, mail, calendar etc can be used as before, but the team gets full awareness of activities and updates.
we also like the add-ons the German distributor added to enhance functionality even further.

Puntos en contra

some of the features are just not yet as easy to use as in standard Apple way. that's were you can see that its not a super big company ...

Hi Jochen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

It's awesome to hear you're getting so much out of Daylite's Apple integration and add-ons. We're proud Daylite helps you collaborate with your team!

Our developers love hearing feedback and ideas from our customers, so we'd be happy to learn about any feature requests you may have for us. You're welcome to reach out any time at [email protected] and let us know!

Tamara
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great for a solo

Revisado el 13-07-2022

Was great before my company grew!

Puntos a favor

I used this for a long time when the accompanying Billings program was supported. It is great for an individual who wants to track contacts and schedule appointments.

Puntos en contra

There is no easy time tracking feature or way of billing clients without additional integrations. Support is slow because the company is based in Europe. And the Billings program does not allow multiple access tiers; it's "all or nothing" so even low level employees could have full visibility into firm reports.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Hi Tamara - We're very sorry to hear you've had issues with your Daylite experience. Please know you can always reach out to our customer support teams so we can find a solution for you. We appreciate your feedback!

Alan
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Fabulous CRM for B2B B2C & Recurring

Revisado el 16-03-2018

Already described

Puntos a favor

Daylite doesn't seem to differentiate between B2B or B2C. You can add appointments, tasks, notes, email, pipelines, etc to people, or businesses. You can add single tasks, activity sets (groups of tasks, appointments etc) or pipelines (stages with groups of tasks, appointments etc. within each stage). Whether you are managing a sales cycle or a project, data entry is minimal. I love that with one click, all our carefully considered steps can be applied to any situation, whether it's a sales cycle or the projects that result from a sale. Combinations are possible and I'm confident that no step is overlooked or omitted and they pop up at exactly the right time. Customization of the task list or pipeline task set is also possible "on the fly".

Their service is unbelievable. I haven't had a lot of interaction with Daylite support over the 12 years I've been using Daylite, but the followup I recently received for questions I had offered service at a level to which I would like to become accustomed! I had support sending me emails some days later asking if everything was okay - not an automated survey question, but someone in support that actually cares! When do you ever get that level of service? A big thank you!

Puntos en contra

I don't use Opportunities for prospects since it's not possible to convert an Opportunity (and everything recorded & saved) to a Contact. I set up any prospect as a full contact then tag them with a category of Prospect. I then set up a smart list that displays all contacts that have a category of Prospects.

Also, it would be great if PC users could access Daylite too. Not everyone on the team uses a Mac.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Alan for your wonderful review of Daylite.

We are excited to hear how you use Daylite so extensively to manage your business. It's great to hear how our customers use Daylite. May you continue to win more business and get more done!

Michael
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite supports me to work how I think, natively on my Apple devices, convenient+safe in the...

Revisado el 29-08-2017

* Contact and Calendar on steroids! Rich linking to capture the rich relationships that really exist in the real world.
* Project/task management
* Opportunity management for an extended job search. This could not have happened via a spreadsheet, contrary to job coach advice. A job search is too rich to be 2-dimensional.
* Native Apple look-and-feel, and UX.
* Tracking multiple opportunities in my job search pipeline.
* Integration to email. It just fits in the tools I use every day.

Puntos a favor

Rich linking -- My ADHD mind isn't deficient in attention - it makes rich connections. Daylite allows me to do that, too. If I think an association is important to capture, Daylite lets me do that. Many other CRM's force an association model on me. I like it that Daylite allows me to make the associations that make sense for me because it let's me later view different perspectives of those links -- everything (yes, everything) that's relevant to a person, an appointment, a note, an opportunity. If I think that's an important as it's top-of-mind, I capture that relationship for later use.

Integrated with native Mail.app -- It's great to link mail to sales opportunities (and people, and tasks and appointment, and projects) all without leaving mail. Then, when I'm back in DL, all that mail shows up when it's relevant. I don't have to go searching through INBOX.

Customer service -- World class. I wouldn't doubt if I were in the top 1% of customers requesting support. I've contacted them A LOT! I always get personal, courteous, expert responses. That's rare. I value that deeply.

Apple first -- The interface does not make concessions to Windows look-and-feel or UX. Yeah! As an Apple-only user, that suits my thinking and muscle memory just fine!

Underdogs -- I feel like I'm part of a movement -- an all-apple CRM that kicks butt for usability and productivity.

Puntos en contra

* Beyond-expert-level features and keybindings. Marketcircle is small, and doesn't (yet) have the customer base to get to the kinds of features that my power-user toolsmith mindset would want. For example, some actions require use of a mouse, and I'm a HUGE fan of keeping my fast fingers on the keyboard. That's a nit to pick, but it's the kind of detail that comes from a larger customer base.

Missing - a browser-based (or API) interface -- There are some times that I just don't have my phone or MacBook with me. It would be nice to use any-old-browser. Ah... the tradeoffs for being tightly coupled to Apple-only devices (BTW... See "pros" for same issue).

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Michael for your wonderful review!

Michelle
  • Sector: Diseño

Daylite is my Command Central

Revisado el 28-06-2019

I am able to provide a variety of design services with different workflows to my clients. I use it to manage my solo business, so Daylite is my only "assistant", so with my pipelines and activity sets established, it tells me what to do and when to do it. I am vigilant about my Daylite meeting time, and it helps me establish the goals for the week in manageable bites. The more detailed I am in the set up of my pipelines, the more effective Daylite is in helping me manage projects. All the linking features make it easy to get a snapshot of my jobs including emails, tasks, goals, key players.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can use project management, task management, contact management and scheduling all in one. I also love the linking capabilities and its interface with my emails. I can go through email and assign every email to a project, task and determine a date to accomplish the task. I use the pipelines and activity sets to get better and better at my workflows. The longer I use and develop daylite to fit my work, the better I get at my job and my ability to replicate successful projects.

Puntos en contra

The downsides occurred in the beginning when I had to learn the platform and spend time setting it up. It took a while and several tries before it caught on. Once I learned it and a lot of the nuances, I got to a point where I am afraid I could not live with out it. I am sure there are features I don't use or know about, so I appreciate that Daylite support is proactive about training with the informative videos and support outreach. There have been some glitches here and there, but the customer support team has always helped work through those and get things on track.

Hi Michelle,

We're so glad to hear Daylite is making your life easier! Being able to link your emails and manage all of your projects with ease makes such a difference. Like most CRMs, we know Daylite does take some time to learn and it's great that our support team has been able to help you through the process!

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

Gary
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Intuitive and immensely powerful

Revisado el 04-05-2019

Early days with my first project (client) but having hosted a team workshop day to document (flipcharts and post-it notes) the end to end sales process (headline Stages and the detailed tasks/deliverables within each stage), I’m now developing and fine tuning Pipelines for Opportunties and Projects (including a Lost opportunities Pipeline) to help streamline the processes to help the business deliver more efficiently and at higher volume. I can see Sales Assistant high on the agenda in due course ... but one step at a time for now!

Puntos a favor

Having worked in a large Uk Plc for over 30 years, I have seen many iterations of different CRM systems come and go, each one promising to be better than the last... unfortunately, many never delivering on the promise we were sold as front line users and eventually falling into disuse. Now self employed as a consultant, I have been introduced to Daylite for the first time working with a small business that wants to grow; it has the capacity with orders, but is constrained by internal expertise and resource. At every step of my learning so far with Daylite, I have not yet failed to be impressed with the immense power contained within Daylite to automate, support and streamline the sales management process. I am now working very closely with my first client SME to develop fuller use of Daylite in their business using Pipelines and Forms to enable improved productivity and therefore sales growth from the same resource (to begin with) and the intuitive operation of the system should make this very easy and rewarding on all fronts. The online video tutorials are excellent and willingness of the software team to support and answer queries, first rate.

Puntos en contra

Not a lot to be honest, but I’m still learning!

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for this feedback! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience so far.

Daylite really is packed with a lot of power and features and it's great to hear you're getting value out of this flexibility! We know how important having a streamlined sales process is so we love hearing you're already taking advantage of Pipelines!

Christian
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I use Daylite for privat use and it helps me a lot to handle my privat office stuff

Revisado el 16-06-2018

Self organisation

Best fetaures:

- Apple Mail Integration
- Cloud Service / App syncing
- The possibility to link everything with everything

Daylite is a great program to collect documents, correspondence and all information about daily office stuff.

The timeline helps me a lot to organice my self and supports me a lot to find old documents and correspondence.
The biggest benefit is the App to access the informations from everywhere.

The worklist is a big feature for my daily task management and helps me to not forget important stuff.

Puntos en contra

The update mentality is a shame. No worries, but in my feeling Marketcirle is very slow in development.

The calendar is a mess. Without the integration in Apple calendar the Daylite calendar would not usable for me.

The task and project management is okay but had lots off oppertunitys to become better. Tools like Thinks or Omnifocus are much better than Daylite.

The document management could be either more functional and should more functions provide to organice.

The iPhone / iPad app stands still in development. You should integrate more functions from the desktop version for example like Groups.

The design from all Applications are very old school and need a refresh.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that Daylite helps keep you organized, manage the day to day and helps you not forget what is important for your business. We are working to speed up the development process and seeing real results!

Chris
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I look at Daylite as being my electronic office manager. Keeps me on track, and organized.

Revisado el 13-09-2017

Helps keep my business activities, new biz, existing clients, projects' coordination, and link to billings on track, helping to reduce the stress of running my business.

Puntos a favor

As a sole proprietor, I needed a package that would keep me on track, and organized throughout all aspects of running my business. When used religiously, Daylite reduces the stress of being a business owner, allowing me to concentrate on being a creative professional. I am just beginning to use Daylite to organize my new business efforts, and am confident that it's keen organizational features will help grow my business. Now cloud based, I have access to my synchronized Daylite data across all platforms, IOS & Mac, from anywhere I have an internet connection.

Puntos en contra

Fairly steep learning curve that is worth the initial pain. The user MUST be dilligent in entering all pertinent data related to a project, prospect, lead, opportunity et.al. Enter the pertinent data immediately into Daylite and you will be rewarded with a secure, and concise database of information structured to keep the business owner on track. BUT, you must take the initial efforts to enter pertinent data. So, it is a con, but work thru that initial pain and it will be rewarded.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you very much Chris for your review!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Mercados de capitales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

I wanted a Mac friendly CRM that resided on my desktop. Daylite fit the bill.

Revisado el 24-02-2018

Puntos a favor

That fact that it integrates with Mail and other Apple products so smoothly. You don't have to compromise your daily computing environment by using Outlook or some other third-party product. I'm not crazy about it moving to a SaaS model but I understand the business reasons for it. And it's still an Apple/Macintosh product which will retain me as a user. I had one support issue and it was taken care of extremely quickly and efficiently. I wish all companies' support systems were as good.

Puntos en contra

I find the search function can be slow at times and I may not always get the results I expect. I also wish you could easily move chronologically through the entries that are listed in the "All Activity" view of a project, opportunity. I open something to read it, then have to close it to go to the next entry. These reasons are why I only gave it 4 stars on ease of use.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you for your review and we're super happy that you had a great experience from our Customer Service Team.

I have sent over your feature requests to our Design and Development Team.

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate it! May you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite. :)

Alan

• Asistencia al cliente

Daylite is the perfect Apple Mac/iOS CRM and Project manager.

Revisado el 22-01-2018

Puntos a favor

Daylite integrates so closely with the Apple ecosystem. It has allowed us to consolidate on all Apple technology and know that everyone has the best product for integration. One of the best parts for us is that it allows us to not only save and store as much information on our clients and transactions as we need, but it allows us to find, access, and get reports on that information. Many other CRM's that we tried previously were real estate industry specific, but they did not actually allow us to get the information in the ways that we wanted.

Puntos en contra

As we are in the real estate industry, there are many real estate specific products that were easier in the beginning to use. They were set up the way the majority of real estate agents/brokers work. Daylite took some extra time and effort to setup in the beginning, but we are now feeling like the extra time was worth it as we are able to customize it more to our systems. Just be prepared to put in the extra time up front.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Alan for your review of Daylite.

We're happy that you love the fact that Daylite integrates well with the Apple ecosystem.

May you continue to get more done with Daylite.

Dale
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent workload management tool

Revisado el 30-09-2019

Daylite has contributed to the growth of our agency, allowing us to scale our systems, increase workload and manage execution with consistent quality and reliability. It's been essential to our success.

Puntos a favor

Daylite is a powerful piece of off-the-shelf software that helps us book and schedule projects, track new business opportunities, and manage workflow effortlessly in real-time, with full visibility for all team members.

Puntos en contra

Daylite didn't have the resource planning capabilities we needed, so we had to adopt a separate tool for that purpose.

Hi Dale,

What a wonderful review to read! We're so happy that Daylite has been helping you manage your workflow and workload in a reliable way.

Hearing that Daylite has been essential to your success is exactly what we aim to do - empower small businesses. We'd love to learn more about the kind of resource planning you're looking for, so you're always welcome to share your ideas/feedback with us at [email protected]!

Vladimir
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite is simply an amazing tool, even for unintended uses

Revisado el 22-02-2019

I am using Daylite to manage software development projects with tasks and communications which are mostly not sales related. The flexibility and ease of configuration make it an ideal tool, even for this unintended use.

I went from an inbox with 250+ red flagged e-mail notifications for various project issues, diagnostic reports and inquiries, to zero in less than half a day. Now the mess of flagged e-mails is categorized, assigned to project and tasks with priorities and keywords.

The best part is that it only takes a few seconds to do the same for any new e-mail which allows me to keep my inbox clear without interrupting what I am doing or loosing track of important communications in a sea of less relevant information.

Puntos a favor

Daylite is a superb application which should be used as an example to developers on how to create a complex applications which are user friendly and easy to use without being dumbed down for power users.

Excellent integration with Apple mail makes processing incoming e-mails into Daylite take only a few seconds.

Puntos en contra

Due to its incredibly full feature set it creates an impression that it is complex to configure for specific use which is not at all the case.

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you think!

We're very happy you're finding so much value in Daylite. We know your inbox can be a source of stress and it's easy to lose track - it's great that Daylite Mail Assistant is helping!

Like most CRMs, we know there is a learning curve with Daylite, but we have plenty of resources like webinars, one on one calls, Daylite Experts, and our Learn Daylite articles to get you on the right path!

CV

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite is a gem that no small business should be without

Revisado el 15-12-2017

It's the hub and backbone of how we do business everyday. It helps internal communication to be effective and efficient. Daylite being the hub on all information related to projects and opportunities, eliminates wrong information since everyone on the team is looking at the same up-to date information.

Puntos a favor

Ability for a business to work together as a work-group and team. All key information in one place and ready to use on all your apple devices. Searching and finding your data is fast! Now with Daylite Cloud and integration with other could services, the functionality expands to new heights.

Puntos en contra

Contact information from email signatures must be entered manually into a Daylite contact. This should be automated. Having the ability to have 'outline' format in Notes would be great! Phone app sometimes continues to remind you of appointments that have been cancelled or deleted.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you CV for your review of Daylite! It's great to hear that Daylite is the backbone of your business, and keeps your team up-to-date.

Greg
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Life is Run on Daylite

Revisado el 29-01-2020

I keep track of everything and have done so for over 17 years. Run all my business through Daylite. Keep my complete calendar in Daylite. Have used it with multiple partners over the years to track projects from start to finish. The best application for business and life.

Puntos a favor

It just works and is super reliable. Never lost any information in over 17 years of daily use.

Puntos en contra

It could be integrated into the OS better but a minor issue.

Werner

• Asistencia al cliente

The most flexible CRM we found for our business!

Revisado el 15-12-2017

Puntos a favor

The rational model behind the software gives us the flexibility we need to support our customers and report our doing. To link nearly everything to everything is amazing and to handle different sales pipelines is perfect for our recruiting business where we help different customers to find their sales partners national and international. The Offline version works great and the synchronization (we host by our own) is a perfect idea to work internationally.

Puntos en contra

They are looking very carefully on integrating new features so the speed of modification is not that fare as we should expect it, but most of the time it is stable what you get...
The iPad version (especially for iPad Pro) should be more function rich oriented on the desktop version (thats not the fact so fare).

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Werner for your review. We're happy that Daylite gives your business the flexibility that you need.

Lucie

• Asistencia al cliente

Daylite for Mac has allowed me to keep track of all the aspects of my courses and students.

Revisado el 16-03-2018

Puntos a favor

The flexibility fo use, the fact that all the information I need can be linked and found from different angles within the application. I love being able to customize the forms and the reports amongst other things. I love that I can create tasks from other applications. The customer support is very, very good. There are tons of trainings videos, articles and now also a manual, the combination of all these suits me perfectly. I also love that all is not strictly Cloud based, I often find myself in areas where I do not have access to internet and enjoy having all my information on my laptop.

Puntos en contra

I can not dictate tasks through Siri ( and I tend to have my greatest ideas while driving or picking up horse manure). The application can do way more than I can so it is taking me some time to uncover many of Daylite's jewels.

Respuesta de Marketcircle Traducir a español

Thank you Lucie for your review!

We're happy to hear that you love Daylite's customizable form and reports. May you continue to win more business and get more done.