HotSchedules

Programación y gestión de la fuerza de trabajo para restaurantes

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 436

Brittany
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

HotSchedules made life easier

Revisado el 06-11-2022

Puntos a favor

I used this software when I worked at Cheddars Scratch Kitchen as a server, made it much easier to keep up with my schedule and trade,drop,or pick up shifts. And really easy to use and understand!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there was a bit of a time delay on the app that made me to late to drop or pick up shifts but only sometimes.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool to schedule your employees

Revisado el 18-03-2020

Using for 7 years and if they would not keep changing the format I could say I love it. Anyhow it is great app for managers, easy quick access to employees list, phone numbers, emails and etc.

Puntos a favor

I'm doing schedules for my employees weekly and this app has few great features. Coping, modifying and automatically feeling schedules are only few of them.

Puntos en contra

Constantly changing the format. Right after I'm used to one they changing it again.

Ryan
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best in the business!!!

Revisado el 14-11-2022

Pay the money, reap the rewards, save time and be on the floor with your team where you should be!

Puntos a favor

RELIABILITY!!!It never goes down, support is always helpfulBest scheduler features in the gameTemplates for quick entry are great weekly startersColor coding makes my life so much easierTransparency, every stroke documented

Puntos en contra

Takes getting used to and learning as it is complex software but get hot keys down and you've got it! Make sure you have a fairly beastly computer...it's a lot of real time processing.

Jack

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Powerful

Revisado el 03-11-2022

I miss using it in many respects, it feels very HR orientated which I enjoyed - I don't miss the slow and clunky loading and saving of data though.

Puntos a favor

A lot of really useful templates in terms of recording personnel records, plus a lot of really powerful automation ie. sick pay and holiday calculation - employee checklists etc - The payroll integration was excellent also.

Puntos en contra

unfortunately we found it to be very slow and glitchy, often having to refresh the webpage, or being unable to load properly.

Mindy

So convenient!

Revisado el 01-09-2022

The convenience of NOT having to drive to the restaurant like in the old days to swap a shift or request off, or even look at the new schedule!

Puntos a favor

I come from working in restaurants in late 90s & 2000s, so this app is a dream come true! It’s so awesome to be able to view schedule, swap shifts, & send messages to staff all in one place!

Puntos en contra

I dislike not being able to request off past a certain point (less than 3wks before the shift, I think?). But that’s likely a restaurant decision vs the app.

Katherine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Hotschedules for restaurants

Revisado el 21-07-2022

Great software. Not sure about the business model, we eventually paid more for a different software that has better customer service for issues.

Puntos a favor

Hotschedules was our go-to scheduling software for years in multiple restaurants, even as many more options came on the market. It was easy to use as a manager/scheduler & also for our staff

Puntos en contra

Hotschedules customer service was not quick to address issues but The price kept going up even as fixes weren’t betting put in place.

Alternativas consideradas

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Hot schedules review

Revisado el 24-09-2019

My overall experience has been very good. I always knew when I was working next and never missed work or was late to a shift because of it!

Puntos a favor

What I liked most about hot schedules is always being organized and being able to see my schedule ahead of time, eliminating the need to write it down or call/go in person to see when I was working next.

Puntos en contra

What I liked least is that not enough companies are using it! It’s a great platform, so I have nothing negative to say.

Callie
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Great Software for Restaurant Employees

Revisado el 18-11-2022

Puntos a favor

I like how this software has all of the features needed for restaurant scheduling. You can view who is working each shift and be notified when the schedule is created. It also makes it easy to request time off without having to talk to somebody.

Puntos en contra

I haven't encountered any problems with this software so far.

Gg

Hot kitchen hotter schedules

Revisado el 12-08-2022

Puntos a favor

I like the fact i dont have to call my job or text my managers for anything. I can switch shifts easiy with coworkers.

Puntos en contra

There isnt too much not to like. The security measures can be a bit excessive but id refer it that way then the other option.

• Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good, but needs work

Revisado el 03-11-2022

Puntos a favor

HotSchedules made looking at the schedule for work simple and easy to understand

Puntos en contra

The collaboration between workers is a complicated process

• Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

The Software That Changed Scheduling

Revisado el 22-06-2021

HotSchedules is so much more than just a mere scheduling software for companies. It is a way to empower your employees by giving them the ability to switch their shifts around in the event that something happens abruptly in life and you can’t help but miss a shift. It has eliminated the anxious feeling you get wondering if the person you asked to cover your shift is going to follow through or not by opening the shift up to all employees to pick up for themselves if it fits their schedules.

Puntos a favor

This software was game changing from the very first moment I used it in the restaurant industry. In the past, I had found myself in situations at work where I had thought I had another teammate’s spoken word that they would switch shifts with me and that would be enough to clear my name in the event that something went wrong and they didn’t end up showing up. Little did I know that would not be the case and I am going to be held responsible instead of getting into a petty battle of he/said she/said with my coworker. Enter HotSchedules, a software aimed at eliminating that prospect from happening in your workplace again. Not only does this software put the power of controlling your schedule if you have a last minute emergency, it also carries that message of the switching of shifts to the highest form of management. It’s an intuitive and life changing software that I wish every company would implement for its employees.

Puntos en contra

I honestly am trying to rack my brain for anything I felt was negative throughout my experience using HotSchedules and I can truthfully say that not once did this software let me down. People picked up shifts because they actually wanted the extra work and it eliminates the need to single out a coworker and put the pressure on them and opens the shift up for the possibility of any team member to pick it up.

Eldridge
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Your Schedule On The Go!

Revisado el 06-10-2020

Wonderful! I can easily access using the app from my phone a comprehensive view of todays roster and more! Helping me as a director plan a shift before I even get to work. Especially important to plan in my business because surprises arise frequently and daily. I can also easily request time off needed through the app, call, text, or even email my staff if needed to. Hot Schedules saves me and my company time, money, and helps our business to stay productive!

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy the convenience of being able to view your work schedule remotely and anywhere for that matter! Set up an email or a Gmail account and it's delivered right to your inbox! Gone are the days of having to call your employer or having to drive to your place of employment to view it on paper. "Your" time is valuable and let's be honest, none of us want to go to work on our days off for any reason!

Puntos en contra

I really and truthfully speaking have nothing negative to include with Hot Schedules. It's been a great software addition to our store and team! If someone did tell me that I had to pick out one feature that I don't care for, I guess it'd be the "How was your shift?" feature that pops up when logging on. That said, it's such a minor dislike and isn't really worth mentioning.

Carisa

General Manager and partner

Revisado el 03-02-2017

It is very difficult to get responses from customer support. It will take a day and up to 3 to hear anything back and that is in several different support groups. Also, the fact that you get shuffled from one type of support to another is quite frustrating. When you start you have 1 person that owns the majority of the experience.She was great! But once you get passed on to customer support it feels like you are lost.

I also have an issue with the scheduling functionality. It is impossible to view an entire day of a schedule either in the schedule or the template. There used to be a button at the top of the schedule that allowed you to see the entire day, who was scheduled in each station, all at a glance. The new functionality makes it incredibly difficult to manage the level of staff on a shift.

Puntos a favor

The logbook feature, the advanced floor maps (which are an additional cost..), and the messaging feature.

Puntos en contra

Again the scheduling software is not very user friendly. Clearly there were some adjustments made that helped with writing a schedule, but not being able to view it as easily is frustrating.

Hey Carisa!

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing with our product and customer support services. Here is an article to an overview of the new scheduler that might be helpful.

Please reach out if you are continuing to experience difficulty with the software.

Greg

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This software is easy to use and a great way to communicate.

Revisado el 08-08-2017

The largest benefit was time management. I have a lot more time to do other things that improve our guest's experience, which is the bottom line of my job.

Puntos a favor

The communication side of it is great. I have less meetings now that I can send out mass messages. The scheduler itself is top notch. I can move shifts around quickly using the quick keys and copying schedules is a snap. Having the freedom to do my schedule anywhere and being able to approve or deny schedule changes from my phone makes those decisions more informed. We use it to document all incidents good and bad on employees, so when an evaluation comes around you have all that information at your fingertips. It makes a great reservation scheduler. The roster report is the first thing I print out in the mornings to make sure everyone is here and where they are supposed to be and if they are not I have all the phone numbers on that sheet. The fact that it gives you the number of hours for everyone helps with creating budgets for the week.

Puntos en contra

My biggest complaint is that part of the expense for the is put on the employee. I know it's very little but some employees don't have a bank account or credit card and have trouble making the purchase. It seems to me that the revenue generated by that could be built into the cost of the software on the employer side.

Eric
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Restaurant Must have

Revisado el 10-03-2020

As a former manager at a Texas Roadhouse, I was familiar with this software, and eager to bring it to my new venture. It immediately eliminated the use of paper schedules, and the chaos of employees switching shifts without making management aware. This increased both labor costs, and morale.

Puntos a favor

It’s easy to use, built for high volume restaurants. I took a restaurant that was still relying on paper, emailed schedules, and converted them to Bot Schedules. This eliminated issues of shift coverage changes, where we expected one employee, but another showed up, and all the associated communication issues.

Puntos en contra

It was much more difficult to order and install that I previously remember. Customer service in the sales department was definitely lacking just a touch. Once we got the ball rolling it was fine, but the initial sale was a bit rocky to start.

paulina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Much better then paper schedule

Revisado el 25-05-2020

Very positive experience. Made my schedule less chaotic and gives me options to control my work days and days off much better without having to deal with manger directly lol

Puntos a favor

Having a restaurant job means cheotic schedule. It's never the same. Impossible to keep up with and memorize. My last job had hot schedules but my new job doesn't:/ it's a nightmare without it. I miss it so much. It is so convenient to pick up and realise shifts whenever I please. No need to call or txt my co workers. Everything is done thru the app. App is not free but cheap and worth every single penny. I love that I can request days off and my ability. Super convenient. You have to wait for manager to approve or not of your request. I can see who my co workers will be for the shift. I can see all phone numbers and emails of my co workers. Every restaurant should have this app. It's very easy as well so even my 70 year old co worker knows how to use it. Very well done .

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I get loged out and have trouble logging back in. It froze few times. Could use more color and some fun options like emoji me lol make work schedule more fun

Garret

Good Scheduler

Revisado el 13-09-2018

Overall its very good. I don't have much issue with it, but the UI could be definitely be better.

Puntos a favor

Hotschedules won our business by having the best Aloha POS integration of all the companies we spoke with. Employees that are added to our system are automatically synced with Hotschedules so you can quickly begin adding them to the schedule. The integration also allows us to restrict employees from clocking in too early or late with saves labor and allows you to quickly identify the less punctual employees. Finally, the integration also pulls historical sales data from our POS and uses it to establish a good sales forecast that you can use to budget your labor accurately.

Puntos en contra

The app and website are just not as intuitive and streamline as I would like. Previously we had used PeopleMatter schedule, which had a much less cluttered and more user friendly interface. Hotschedules also starts to think it knows how to schedule better than the manager and will start adding "House Shifts" to your schedule that employees can pick up, which frustrates me when I really don't need that shift covered.

Darius
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

The Best App In Its Category

Revisado el 24-04-2022

I enjoy using Hotschedules, its very beneficial especially to businesses with with more than a couple employees.

Puntos a favor

Hotschedules is simple, I simply log onto the app and view what I need to look at! For me this is all I need. A great majority of apps will make you jump through irritating loops just to see a schedule or request time off Hotschedules doesn't. Please, if you are a manager who does any type of scheduling for a small or big business. I recommend Hotschedules you will not be disappointed!

Puntos en contra

Sense I've been using Ho schedules my only complaint has is being signed out randomly. I think that is due too having an apple iPhone. I'm not sure if android or other devices have the same issues.

Courtney

Easy

Revisado el 16-07-2022

Overall it's a great scheduling platform for all. Very easy to use and it's great for communicating with employees as well as logging disciplinary issues.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this product is the ease of use. It's easy for managers and also for our employees. They give you step by step instructions on how to first create your account and utilization from there moving forward.

Puntos en contra

The worst thing about this product is customer service. It can be very hard to get ahold of someone and it takes days if not weeks for service tickets to be received.

diandra
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Great scheduling ap

Revisado el 16-05-2019

One of the best scheduling websites I've ever seen or used.

Puntos a favor

As a user, I love how easy this product is. You can view your schedule, see who else is working, and swap and release shifts without an issue. It has an easy to use web browser, and mobile ap (although you do pay for it) so you can use hotschedules whichever way you prefer. It also has a great messaging system which allows you to message entire groups of people at once (management, kitchen, servers). It also tells you how many people are ahead of you on a wait list for a shift you picked up. The autopick up function is excellent as well for when you need to get a shift and non are available.

Puntos en contra

I am not a fan of the most recent update. Prior, you would be able to "see all schedule" and see the entire week, alphabetically, where everyone was working etc. Now however, you can't see the weekly schedule at once and you need to click day by day. This can be challenging when trying to swap shifts with other staff, or see others schedules.

Anthony

Hotschedules Implimentation

Revisado el 04-02-2017

I recently signed up for hotschedules for my business that opens up in March. The support staff was great and very knowledgable in questions I had for hotschedules.

Puntos a favor

I love that this software is more comman than it use to be. Most employees hired have heard or used hotschedules which makes the transition alot easier. Communication threw hotschedules makes this program a must for any business that has a decent sized staff

Puntos en contra

Software is great however it is a little pricey for what it does. Dont get me wrong its great but just a hair high

Anthony,

We know you're very busy, so thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us feedback. We appreciate your role in our community.

If you have any specific suggestions for product enhancements, please do not hesitate to voice your thoughts on our community forum page!

Happy Scheduling!

Jessica

Hotschedules Is Perfect For The Hospitality Industry

Revisado el 09-08-2019

This has helped manage overtime before it even happens. While scheduling employees, the software calculates the hours and gives you a warning for any person that is going into or approaching overtime. This has saved us money and helped better allocate time. Hotschedules is a game changer for the hospitality industry.

Puntos a favor

This software is extremely user friendly. I love that my staff is able to put all of their availability changes, requests for time off and switch shifts through the software. It makes it extremely easy to create the schedule each week. Tracking of overtime is a huge help as a manager as well. This is a must have tool for anyone in the hospitality industry. It will save your scheduling sanity!

Puntos en contra

The only downside to this software is the cost for the app. While it is minimal and you can still log in for free through any web browser, a free app would be ideal for the hourly employees. I honestly have no other bad things to say about this software. I highly recommend it!

Joseph

One of the owners for Sedona Taphouse

Revisado el 31-01-2017

I liked the old version better where you could click the roster button while writing a schedule and see a snap shot of that day. Everyone I know can not figure out why you got rid of that. Also I have been asking for years that you make it where we can set a max amount of request per day. Like 3 request off on monday, 4 on tuesday, 2 on sunday etc... so if I could allow 2 request off on sunday. When the 3rd person went to request off it would give them a pop up that would need to be approved by a manager.

Puntos a favor

Reporting and ease to swap shift

Puntos en contra

No way to set request off parameters by the day. Schedule writing is harder with the new version

Joseph,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback, we really appreciate it! We apologize for the less than exceptional ease of use with our new interface.

We value any and all feedback to better improve our products-we have a community request page where you can submit your thoughts and insights directly to our Customer Support team. Thanks for being a part of our community!

Rachel

The Ease of Hotschedules

Revisado el 15-06-2021

Overall has been a wonderful scheduling format for a large staff. It is used every day, regularly, by all staff members from executive to employee. Would recommend to any business owner, as it saves time with many different features provided.

Puntos a favor

The mobile app is very user friendly, with it being easy to navigate for all individuals that are tech savvy AND those who are not. The quick access of information, ability to contact employees, and daily use in operations allow for high volume and fast paced environments to continue to be productive without the day being hindered in time and productivity.

Puntos en contra

The updates on occasion can result in removal of features that can sometimes be very helpful after being regularly used. Would like to see a communication piece from Hotschedules asking about latest updates and whether they are well liked by users.

Sean
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for scheduling staff in the restaurant industry

Revisado el 14-01-2019

I used this app to schedule a full restaurant staff including FOH BOH and Managers. This tool is incredible useful and negates the need to figure out scheduling most weeks. All employees can submit their availability and I can schedule them badsed off of this availability without thinking to check because it bars me from scheudling people outside of their approved availability. No more scheduling issues!

Intuitive User interface
Easy to add new users
Great scheduling utility
incredible for contacting staff on a large scale
Has a mobile app that users can use

Puntos en contra

The mobile app costs money so most of my staff refuses to download this app which sends them push notifications in the event I need to contact them all. I believe that since we are already paying to use the software this app should be free to download. Without a login the application is useless so the fact you need to pay to download the app is very ridiculous.