HubSpot Sales Hub

Productividad del correo electrónico Freemium y seguimiento de equipos de ventas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 323

Brent w P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Sales Hub helped us grow our sales team while keeping track of details

Revisado el 19-05-2022

We needed to onboard a large amount of salespeople and integrate it with Linkedin Sales Pro. It works well with our marketing hub as well as our CRM (Which are all HubSpot.)

There is a rich amount of integration that makes it easy to use across multiple platforms.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and set up. Easy for new salespeople to use and learn how to use it. It has the ability to customize by adding specific attributes. It also allows you to create custom stages and workflows on each stage.

Puntos en contra

It is a little expensive and not good for a small sales team.

ActiveCampaign

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Salesforce was REALLY complicated and really expensive. They sub-par support.

Price, features and scalablility
Matthew H.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

HubSpot

Revisado el 14-06-2022

I use this daily with two of my clients for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns.
Great for Lead-to-Account tracking as well as ongoing account management.
Ties into HubSpot's CRM solutions well, so it's very convenient for the whole client management lifecycle.

Also love that it's free to start out with, so I can test it with a client so they can see if they like it or not before committing to the paid version (which also isn't really necessary until it has demonstrated value in the free model. This platform can act as the central operations center of any sales and marketing strategy.

Puntos a favor

HubSpot is a great solution for managing most sales and marketing campaigns, and the Sales Hub is no exception. The ease of setting up pipelines, tracking contacts, logging notes, and especially scheduling follow-ups for each contact makes this an ideal platform for lead generation and account closing processes.

One killer feature is that when you're setting up a Company in the system, you simply enter their website and it auto-populates all the essential contact data - making it so easy to quickly get your cold-calling lists setup so you can get to work reaching out to individuals within the Companies.

Puntos en contra

I feel there are some redundancies in the way 'Deals' and 'Lead Status' pipelines are managed, but easy enough to work around them and set them up as you see fit.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive y Nutshell

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

I prefer HubSpot because it integrates so easily with other 3rd party systems (specifically Mailchimp and LinkedIn)
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Solid platform, but not the best for integrations

Revisado el 20-06-2022

Overall I like using Hubspot to manage our deals, however, we can't continue using it because it doesn't integrate with Outreach. Hubspot's own sales outreach system doesn't work as well as something like Outreach and Salesloft. But the CRM works just fine.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use. The UI is fairly easy to understand and keeping things organized isn't a big challenge.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that Hubspot doesn't have a great integration with Outreach. I'd like to be able to use Outreach for sales outreach, and then have that data sync directly into Hubspot where I create the deals. The limitations on this integration is a big reason why we plan to move to Salesforce in the near future.

Elizabeth H.

My Favorite CRM

Revisado el 28-02-2022

I first used the Hubspot free version until my company decided to switch from Netsuite to Hubspot for our CRM. I didn't realize how much more Hubspot could do until I had the paid version. I have used 5+ CRMs and Hubspot is by far my favorite.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Very intuitive even for the non-technical savvy user.
Ability to create custom scheduling links to send to prospects.
Ability to integrate with numerous other programs to really streamline your workflow and save you time!
Ability to create beautiful email templates.
Ability to create links to documents, videos, images, and more to embed into emails.
Get open rates, click rates, time viewed, etc.
App for smartphones for easy on-the-go access. App also helps you log incoming and outgoing calls when related to a contact.
Easily track sales pipeline on an interactive dashboard.
Automatically logs events and emails through linked calendars and email inboxes.
Can launch calls from site and app, log type of call, and record the call!

Puntos en contra

I don't really have any complaints or cons with HubSpot itself. I would love the app to be able to do a little more, like create/edit/add a quote.

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

My company was not fully utilizing Netsuite and it didn't have as many features as we liked with Hubspot. I think it was also cheaper but I didn't authorize the switch nor make the purchase.

NetSuite CRM

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

Revisado el 03-10-2020

Puntos a favor

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

Puntos en contra

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

Streak

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

I tried using Streak since it was right in Gmail, but Gmail loads slow for me. Streak's UI for their CRM also isn't as intuitive as Hubspots
Fernando césar D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Using Hubspot CRM as a primary CRM

Revisado el 02-03-2022

I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

Puntos a favor

Hubspot it’s easy to use and most of the things don’t need a IT guy next to you. This makes everything much more easy. From automations to reports if you have average IT knowledge you could walk alone.

Puntos en contra

Customization. I think some stock reports are not so useful for my business case. Besides this the seller interface doesn’t have a view with the main tasks, news or a feed running things that are important to the rep.

Pipedrive y HubSpot CRM

Kyle M.

Essential for Our Business

Revisado el 23-05-2022

Overall, Hubspot Sales Hub is a key player in many of our core business functions. Hubspot has become so integrated into our day-to-day operations that all new platforms we intend to use must first prove that they can seamlessly integrate into Hubspot Sales Hub.

Puntos a favor

Hubspot Sales Hub is part of the robust Hubspot suite, which is well-known for its numerous features and extreme customization capabilities. Our sales teams (and many other sales-adjacent teams) use this platform's Lead Management, Contact Management, Sales Enablement and more every single day with fantastic results.

Puntos en contra

Like almost all other Hubspot tools, the customization tools can be quite intimidating for new users. While I was not involved in the initial launch of our Hubspot Sales Hub, I can imagine that the go-to-market process could be challenging with the number of tools at your disposal within this platform.

Anthony M.
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

HubSpot

Revisado el 07-06-2022

Overall, it is a great software with amazing potential...it just takes a little getting used to navigating and figuring out everything you can do with it.

Puntos a favor

We mainly use Hubspot for the ticketing system, which is a great way to track daily work and tasks. The integration with Outlook is very nice as well where is tracks your emails to and from clients and automatically sorts and organizes them.

Puntos en contra

The cons I have noticed is that there is so much to do with the software, that getting around is a bit overwhelming and the interface is a little too much.

The ultimate CRM when you don't know how to CRm

Revisado el 05-05-2022

Puntos a favor

I'm not the most tech friendly person but hubspot made it easy to have a top tier CRM.

Puntos en contra

Well its the freemium model for sure. The free version is great but the costs will add up QUICKLY.

Juris B.
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good enough free version, powerful paid one

Revisado el 22-06-2022

Puntos a favor

Integration with other SW: Outlook, ...
Calls from within HS
Document data base within HS
email and doc tracking

Puntos en contra

The UI is a bit confusing and use in general not easy

Shrouq A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best applications for organizing business, managing offers and sales teams

Revisado el 30-01-2022

When it comes to preparing lists of new customers and sending compensation, the HubSpot Sales Hub has helped us to be more organized in all stages of our work. Keeping all those records in the cloud and organizing them in a unique way allows you to retrieve and import the data that you need at any time. Because of the information we've gotten from it, we've been able to come up with some of our best ideas yet for our company's future.

Puntos a favor

The HubSpot Sales Hub provides my team with a great deal of structure, as it can be used to distribute and track projects with the support of other team members, all of which can be done from a computer or via the mobile app. Classifying emails in this way allows you to see the status of emails sent to customers and those that have been received, as well as the settings for ready responses that are sent to customers, which is something I really appreciate.
For example, you may simply plan all of your appointments and receive reports summarizing all of the events that have occurred over any period of time, which is both motivational and inspiring to keep all of your duties in progress. Due to its seamless connection with the rest of our workflow, it eliminates the need for us to manually enter the same information twice.

Puntos en contra

Despite the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is really well-organized and provides you and your team members with all the tools you need for a very reasonable membership price, it's difficult to think of anything negative to say about it. The user simply requires a few minutes of training before he can get the most out of it.

Patrick M.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Hubspot Sales Hub is great marketing CRM but lacks in comprehensive sales engagement.

Revisado el 27-09-2021

It's better for marketing. The tracking of prospects and stages of their progress in a pipeline is negligible. They have what's called the "Deals" section, but when dealing with a true Enterprise client, there is a significant amount of detail that needs to be tracked and Hubspot is not capable of handling this type of sales process. Another issue is keeping track of work that needs to be done. For example, we were taught by HubSpot to use the "Tasks" center for keeping track of activities or future actions. Well, if you schedule a follow-up, and the day comes that the follow-up needs to be completed, you are instructed to just change the date doesn't he follow up to keep that activity at the top of that prospects feed. Otherwise, it gets lost in the activity feed for that client. There is no pipeline that you can create for accounts you are working on. Their workaround is using the deals section, but the deals are then used by management to track forecasting and other numbers. Personally, I feel there should be a completely separate module that houses the different stages as opposed to this. Customer service is great and that's about it.

Puntos a favor

I like Hubspot for the simple fact that it's aesthetically pleasing. Its basic functionality is easy to learn and customize the platform was very simple. I like the marketing capabilities and ability to generate email templates.

Puntos en contra

There is a lot that I don't like about Hubspot. For starters, adding people to an email campaign is by far the most painstaking, time-consuming, and illogical process ever created. To be clear, part of the reason is that Hubspot charges you extra to add people faster to a campaign. They know this, and it's their way of forcing you to purchase a more expensive version of their software. For example, when you have finished creating a campaign and you now want to add people to that campaign, instead of going directly to your list of candidates and clicking on "add to campaign" you have to go to the campaigns that you've created, click on add person, and then search by that person's name or email, so not only do you have to have another screen open to know that person's information, but you can only add one person at a time! It takes upwards of 8 hours to add 50 people to one campaign. Secondly, is the ability to customize the "log not, log a call, log email" section. Instead of the system tracking when a call has been completed, or an email sent, in order to get "credit" for that email or phone call made, you need to perform an additional task by click on the "log call" feature for the system to actually capture a logged call. This is incredibly annoying as your doubling the tasks. This section also isn't customizable. Therefore if for example, you want to message someone on Linkedin you cant go back to HubSpot and log that message. There's no way to track that message.

Steve T.

Great For Certain People

Revisado el 09-09-2021

Their customer service is no good to put it simply. Because of that and the high cost of their services when I need to grow and have more capability I will be looking elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

The features of HubSpot are nearly unmatched. You can do just about anything on their platform - for a price. But I'll get to that later.

I use HubSpot for the CRM and emailing leads etc. and for that it is all free which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I get this much capability for free. The fact that I can not only track if they opened the email but get a notification exactly when they opened it, how many times, and more is amazing.

Also the ability to save 5 templates and getting automatic suggestions in my email builder is fantastic!

I can also add a good size team all without having to pay anything.

I also love the ability to switch between multiple companies very quickly, though doing that often times gives me an error page and I have to reload but thats not a big deal.

Overall I am very happy with HubSpot but there have been some pretty big annoyances.

Puntos en contra

For me the customer service and big cost for paid options is a HUGE drawback. I just had an issue where all my emails were getting sent to spam but only if I sent them from Hubspot. I tried Mac mail, saleshandy, SalesBlink, FindThatLead etc. and it all worked just fine but when I sent from Hubspot - straight to spam.

So I contacted them about it but kept getting sent to their sales team and all the sales team did was send me links to articles asking if I had tried this or that. They never offered any real help and when I asked to speak to technical support of course I had to be a paying customer, which I understand to a degree. But with something like this it was clear it was a Hubspot issue. So I took to the forums and found 4 different posts of people with the same problem and in each post Hubspot blamed it on the persons email not being secure and offered suggestions to make the email itself more trustworthy.

However, myself and all these other people did not send big campaigns so there's no real reason our email addresses should be getting flagged as spam.

So I figured out that when I turned on 2 factor authentication to sign into my Hubspot account the problem was completely fixed.

So for me the second I need more capability for a bigger team I am going to be looking elsewhere because of their poor service and high prices.

Zendesk Sell

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot is free and Zendesk Sell isnt. Pretty much that simple.

Zendesk Sell

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

I had been using Zendesk Sell since they were called Base. Because of that I do have a free account and honestly its an amazing platform and I love it. Used it for years! But once Zendesk acquired Base and turned it into Zendesk Sell a lot of the free options were no longer free such as teams/users. So thats really the only reason I switched to Hubspot was so I could add more users for free but once I need to have more capability Im switching back to Zendesk Sell.
Juan M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

Revisado el 31-08-2021

Hubspot is a robust CRM that can take SMB sales operations a long way.
Keeps things simple and easy to use. For advance sales analytics and marketing automation you may have to look for additional tools.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive, easy to use, and it is effortless to customize. Hubspot sales and marketing modules complement effectively with each other. Workflows features allow to automate marketing efforts, allowing to scale operations smoothly.
It integrates smoothly with Gmail suite products, and mainstream business tools.

Puntos en contra

It does not count with advance lead scoring tools. Lead interaction tracking is limited. Workflow automation faces the same problem. As you start sophisticating your sales and marketing operations Hubspots tools may start falling short.

Zoho CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Nimble was not easy to use and suffer from limited functionalities. Hubspot was a mainstream, well-known reliable and proven CRM.

Nimble

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot was well known and cheaper
Paul W.

HubSpot - If you're using another CRM, check this one out

Revisado el 07-05-2021

While none of the team evaluating HubSpot when we were looking to upgrade our CRM a few years ago, had experience with the product, we were impressed with the user interface, features and functionality offered. We needed to be sure we could easily onboard our sales team and make the transition to this system as easy as possible while providing business value. Integration with our instance of the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows for seamless lead flow from our website, management of leads and deals, tracking of touches whether by email, phone or manual tasks provides us with the ability to ensure follow up with new prospects and current customers.

Puntos a favor

While there are many key aspects of HubSpot we find critical, one of the, if not the most critical is the ability to have our HubSpot Sales Hub linked and aligned with our Marketing Hub. We started with the Sales Hub first and the marketing team soon found value in adding the HubSpot Marketing Hub so we have end to end integration allowing smoother demand generation, lead flow and tracking.

Puntos en contra

Honestly it is difficult to find a con that is a result of what HubSpot offers. We use NetSuite as our ERP for finance and had to work with a 3rd party vendor on a complicated integration between the two that we need to actively monitor as there will be a few instances each month of syncing not going through for a few deals that will result in a needed adjustment.

Dynamics 365 y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

NetSuite is an adequate ERP system but unable to provide us with the CRM capabilities we needed.

NetSuite

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

The evaluation team had experience with prior CRM systems but even though HubSpot was a new system for them, it was chosen for multiple reasons including ease of use, marketing and sales integration and overall business value.
Bart M.
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

Revisado el 25-09-2020

I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

1) Grows with you
Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases.

2) Easy sequences & follow-up
The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me.

3) All-in-one
The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus.

4) Community
The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

1) Only community
Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product.

2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists
I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing.

3) The neverending upsell
It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

Customer.io y Intercom

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Streak was perfect as a Gmail add-on. But it missed some features such as sequences (repeat emails).

Streak

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

We had a startup pricing benefit via our collaboration with an accelerator which lured us in. Knowing what I know, even the full pricing would have been well worth it.
Cecilia H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, shortest deployment and powerful results

Revisado el 21-07-2020

Highly recommended for organizations of any size. Each company will find a great combination of Hubspot modules and versions. The product is easy to deploy, understand and use.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to implement and a couple of months is enough. The user interface helps a lot in the adoption process. Trainings are more or less short as users feel confortable doing basic tasks very easily from day one. Support is excellent always in native language and very quick.

Puntos en contra

The core of the CRM which is contact management is very powerfull. And when combined with Marketing hub it is unlimitted powerful. Probably, some bundles are too expensive for small companies.

Dynamics 365

Price

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

Pricing, features, easy to use, scalability
  • Sector: Servicios de información

The go-to startup CRM

Revisado el 30-06-2020

The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Puntos a favor

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Puntos en contra

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

Pipedrive y Google Sheets

Price

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

Pricing. Degree of possible customization.
Ahmad A.
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A unique, low-cost tool for managing everything related to customers, their affairs, and their...

Revisado el 02-02-2022

In general, we are satisfied with the change brought about by the use of the HubSpot Sales Hub, whereby we were able to obtain a file for each of our clients, containing all correspondence, transactions, contracts and invoices between us. Using the HubSpot Sales Hub, we were able to send promotions to select listings. In addition, through its distinguished tools, we were able to track all potential customers, through the analytics of the data that is carried out through it. It's a productivity booster, as we can close more deals, keep track of sales and better workflow.

Puntos a favor

You can easily upload all records to the cloud so that any team member may view them from anywhere using HubSpot Sales Hub. It is interoperable with various apps and allows for rapid exporting and importation of lists and data. I enjoy how HubSpot Sales Hub categorizes emails and responds to customers. I can control my workflow, assign tasks, sync it with my mailbox, and send messages promptly. The mobile app also sends you regular notifications to keep you updated on all happenings. On my favorite HubSpot Sales Hub Weekly Activity and Reporting Dashboard, I can see everyone's contact information. I like that you can record calls, emails, and consumer interactions.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing to dislike about the HubSpot Sales Hub, the simplicity, ease of use and unique tools you get with it will allow you to organize your business in a unique style.

Lee T.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

Revisado el 16-01-2020

We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

Puntos en contra

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Insightly

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Looking for a more cost effective option.

Zoho CRM y Insightly

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

Same functionality for a better cost.
Oliver S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

An Absolute Game Changer for Sales Development

Revisado el 24-10-2021

Using HubSpot Sales has been one of the best business decisions we have made as a business, the scalability, ease of use, support and overall eco-system are easy to use straight out of the box and can only grow with you as you get used to the software. The system is incredibly userfriendly and intuitive and delivered an impact for us very quickly after implementation.

Puntos a favor

The ability to utilise sequences and snippets in the sales process was an absolute game changer for us as a business. We were able to implement our sales playbook with clearly defined stages and outcomes that could be easily implemented throughout the team literally at the touch of a button. The efficiencies that this has bought across the board has been incredible, it has also had the benefit of reducing the ramp time to effectiveness of new sales team members from approx 6 months to 2.5 months.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like about the software, the most important thing prior to rolling it out however is to make sure you have mapped out your established processes and understand how these translate into HubSpot.

Meredith B.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Quickly Scale Up Your Sales Team

Revisado el 04-11-2021

We are able to track what our sales team is doing and report on it in a way that is easy for leadership and the team to understand
We are able to track goals, hit rate, forecast, and more

Puntos a favor

HubSpot has increased our close rate, sales volume, and contact database. It has been a huge value add to our organization and we have much more accurate and usable data.

Puntos en contra

It does require a dedicated person to implement but their support team is incredible

Salesforce Sales Cloud y SugarCRM

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Act was not able to handle our business needs and is not user-friendly or geared towards modern operations

Act!

Razones para cambiar a HubSpot Sales Hub

Price and overall offering. Best capabilities for our neds.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

"End to End Sales CRM tool HubSpot, Many Integrations & Workflows"

Revisado el 25-02-2022

Puntos a favor

One of the best and easiest CRM available in the market. Dashboards, Automation, Sales module and many more features which makes the work more easy.

Puntos en contra

There are a few flaws in CRM automation module. Need to address which definitely adds to this great product.

Freshsales

Zoho CRM

Seamless Integrations
Melissa S.
  • Sector: Filantropía

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Revisado el 24-11-2014

Puntos a favor

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Puntos en contra

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Sean M.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for sales and marketing

Revisado el 14-08-2019

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Puntos a favor

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Puntos en contra

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Pipedrive

Razones para elegir HubSpot Sales Hub

Ability to better record my interaction history with clients, built a pipeline to track leads and enable improved follow-up and automation