Mostrando 189 opiniones de 176

ConnectWise Manage

Una herramienta PSA diseñada para dirigir empresas de modelos como servicio.

4,1 /5 (176 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Mostrando 189 opiniones de 176
Michael W.

Long time ConnectWise user still loves ConnectWise

Revisado el 29-06-2016

I did 3 years of research before deciding on a PSA. I had a very small company at the time (1 person, me) My colleagues thought I was crazy for buying such a robust system for being such a small company. I bought it because of the built in automation and the ability to create complex agreements. I still have it and I have seen it improve immensely over the years. It's has a .net client and a web interface. Supports widget based pods. Meaning you can add the things you want, remove the things you don't want, and customize the interface per user.

QuoteWerks, ConnectWise, Kaseya, Quickbooks - and they ALL integrate.

Connectwise will try to sell you, quosal, connectwise, labtech.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, Labtech is too complicated. I hate the interface tech's have to use, with a passion. I did some subcontracting for a company that uses LabTech and I had a hard time trying to find the tools I'm looking for. Kasey's interface it so much more user friendly, it's web based. took me a week to become familiar with Kaseya interface, used LabTech for 3 months and was fumbling around trying to find my tools. I checked out LabTech recently, June 2016 and it still sucks.

I could go on and on.. So I'll just end here. Just buy ConnectWise, you'll be glad you did.

Puntos a favor

Mobile iPhone app is A W E S O M E !!!
Your clients can use the customer portal
Constant Updates
Feature request bidding system.
24 hour support
online training videos
Application blueprints, telling you which modules interact with other modules.
Handles complicated and compounded agreements. If you can sell it, ConnectWise can do it.
QuickBooks integration is seamless. if you create a product in ConnectWise it will automatically create the product in QuickBooks when it syncs.
Mark invoices as paid in QuickBooks and sync to ConnectWise.
They are the biggest, so they integrate with everybody.
Go to a big IT conference and ask how many people use ConnectWise. The majority can't be wrong.

Puntos en contra

It can be overwhelming for small companies
The north american cloud can be slow sometimes, they know about it, they are rewriting the program so it operates faster but it's a big project. so they release bits and pieces at a time (weekly)
If it isn't in ConnectWise it didn't happen, yeah it adds a bunch of work to your day. Junk in junk out.
Each user needs their own account.
don't buy the on-premise edition, you won't be able to keep up with the updates.
They update so frequently I have to update my QuoteWerks frequently,

Usuario verificado

Good Ticketing System for MSP and IT companies

Revisado el 28-08-2019

I wish they would get Rich text right. TeamSupport has this perfectly and they are a much smaller company. Another downer is the integration with ITGlue I think it's a bit clunky and if you add the Automate integration it almost loses it's mind. I wish there was a better way to integrate all these platforms. But mainly the rich text could go a long long way for visual users.

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of features on this platform that would be of interest to MSP's. The time entry, calendar ease, global search. Asset and configuration and contact addition is great.

Puntos en contra

One thing i strongly dislike about Manage is that you can't add rich text to the ticket entries not drop images which make things easier for tech just picking up on tickets.

Michael G.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Connectwise runs our operation

Revisado el 25-01-2021

ConnectWise Manage works very well for our business. We have invested in most of the components and integrations that we can get to properly manage our teams and out clients. Overall it is a good system for managing an IT service and support operation

Puntos a favor

We use Connectwise Manage to run all of the aspect of our daily operations. Its ticket and issue management functionalities work very well for an IT service and support organization and they have thought of many of the challenges that we encounter every day

Puntos en contra

Reporting from ConnectWise can be challenging. The canned reported often lack some piece of information that we would like and they are not formatted properly to download and manipulate in Excel. We complement this using custom data sets in BrightGauge and create reports and download from there but it is time consuming and resource intensive to create these with the limited knowledge of the database that we have.

James V.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

OVeral shocking experience

Revisado el 01-11-2019

We have literally had zero benefits working with Connectwise. Its cost us £000's and we have wasted so much time since using Connectwise..... its the single worst decisions we have ever made as a business.
We spent and invested a lot of time ensuring we would get the most out of it, but it just hasnt happened... the issues are too frequent, support to slow and overal a very bad experience. Reaching out to Connectwise with a long list of issues has resulted in 4 people calling to say how sorry they are, any they WILL definaltey help but then the next update is the ticket closing - thanks.

Puntos a favor

The end of the ady when i can log out of Connectwise.
The Contract part and some automation is good.

Practically everything else:
Slow - keeps hanging when doing tasks such as save a ticket, send and invoice, close tickets - you know really important tasks which should be almost instant. absolute zero support from CW. Been told its a programming issue with bulk tasking and it will be fixed - still waiting, much like when using ConnectWise manage - always waiting.
Then there is the general support - lacking to say the least.
Then the onboarding - they say we get you completely up and running. What they should have said is You'll want to be running away by the time you come to use the product. Unless you learn it all in the onboarding process your on your own or you have to pay a huge amount more for help. They literally just churn you out and get the next lot of sheep in.
Sales team lied about how it would interact and sync with Xero. Told me the same way as Quickbooks does and then showed me how QuickBooks Desktop syncs, saying just like this.... IT DOESNT you have to pay someone else to move your data from your PSA to your accounts package REALLY @ $245 extra per month. Didnt tell me that before i signed up.
Cloud console which was supposed to save time by synchronising Office 365 licenses to contracts was often wrong, very clunky and then stopped working - another paid feature of Connectwise that didnt work.
I could go on, but you get the picture. Its not all smooth sailing and is causing lots of issues in our business. We tried to reach out to CW but they're not helping

Vera G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Connectwise Manage

Revisado el 17-02-2021

This has been a life saver. With email integration our clients can just email an issue in and a ticket gets generated. Cuts alot of phone calls and allows the technicians to work on problem rather than answer the phones.

Puntos a favor

great for helpdesk ticket management and tracking of client issues. All interactions from life of ticket to resolution in one place.

Puntos en contra

sometime the audit trail can be very confusing to track down what actually happened in a ticket and see the complete history.

Yeprem A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Complete solution but slow as molasses

Revisado el 12-02-2020

Puntos a favor

Almost every base is covered in the desktop version of Connectwise Manage. The web version is quite complete as well.

The mobile app is horrendous.

Puntos en contra

Slooooooowwwww. I can't stress enough how slow it is. Every user at our company complains about how much it lags. It doesn't matter where we are or which computer we are using. It is slow.
Gigabit internet connection at home and at the office, slow.
Brand new 8th gen CPU desktop with SSD. Slow.
Laptop. Slow.
It is painful. Loggin tickets just gets us the same replies. Try clearing the cache. Try restarting. Report slowness next time it happens so we can check.

Charlie M.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Manage hosted version is so slow it will cost you most in terms of time

Revisado el 30-12-2020

Toma Bravio and Connectwise do not care about their clients AT ALL! Connectwise will teach you new levels of frustration as you try to get it to do what you want or just to operate at an acceptable speed. Before purchasing this product I really wish I had fully demo'd everything else. Try dealing with their support. Call current clients using it. Research before buying! After Toma Bravo bought this company things got really bad. They used to make regular progress to features and functionality. Since the TB buyout they just buy other companies that fix some aspect of Manage (like buying IT Boost for documentation in lieu of their "knowledge base"). Third party integrators that don't play ball with Manage's team have their products harmed. Like when Manage wanted to get users to use their payment portal, they broke the viewability all custom invoices from the ConnectBooster payment portal for several months. Shop around!

Puntos a favor

Manage integrates with almost everything that MSPs use. It does a good job as a centerpiece to all of the other software. It excels at letting ticket management be as detailed as you could possibly want. It has a lot of partially developed features that can still be made use of. It has a detailed report writer capable of making any report you can figure out how to make.

Puntos en contra

Connectwise Manage is super slow! (Can't stress this enough!) It will cost you a fortune in lost tech's time as they want to enter things end of week/day because it is so frustratingly slow. A fast click in this software is like 3-5 sec. Slow clicks will be 10-30 seconds. "Normal" clicks by the company's definition will cost between 3-8 sec before support will recognize there is an issue. Second detractor, most of the features are just introductions to the functionality designed to get you to buy another system. For example, it has a quoting engine that you can't modify the quote template at all (like to add disclaimer text or a logo or instructions or anything) because they have another costly program called Sell. Sell way over does the quoting feature (adding in so much functionality, complexity and cost that it is prohibitive to use for most shops). Knowledge base lol lol lol. Demo it first!! If you use multiple computers regularly then every time you log into a different system it kicks out your other session. The report writer takes a full minute or two to open and you will need a masters degree in that interface to make it do what you want. Regarding support, expect to be on chat for 10-60 min to get a response from a tech, depending on the issue. If your issue is related to reporting whatsoever they will refuse to assist. Then there is the high cost to it and the lockin. Once you start integrating software into it, it becomes super expensive to switch.

Gavin O.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This is the ticketing platform you need

Revisado el 04-12-2019

All our ticketing, service, project management, and sales cycle tasks are all managed from within ConnectWise now, with all our 200+ staff using this system we still have a very responsive system with a great interface that has interface components that have been customized to match some of the terms we use to describe our business processes.

Puntos a favor

It's super customizable, with a very extensible API and integration capabilities, allowing us to centralize so many of our systems and daily tasks into one platform.

Puntos en contra

Initial customization and training of staff has taken some time, but and some staff still have issues with managing Internal vs. External communications.

Daren A.

Connectwise Manage

Revisado el 11-12-2019

We are using this product to keep track of all our customers, their systems, software and the tickets assigned to those systems

Puntos a favor

We like Connectwise Manage because it is very detailed and allows us to keep notes on all of our customers - what we have done for them in the past and service tickets for everyone.

Puntos en contra

The Connectwise platform is very detailed so the learning curve can be very high when you are first starting out. Instead of importing our information, we just input everything.

Usuario verificado

MSPs need to know about Connectwise Manage

Revisado el 12-10-2020

We have saved a lot of time and have increased logged tickets and time for clients.

Puntos a favor

Ikke the ability of Connectwise Manage to log tickets and that it allows my team to add pictures and documents for better tracking. I also like the mobile app so my team can add and update tickets on-site

Puntos en contra

Leaning the new ticketing system as well as integrating with Automate was a bit of a challenge. ConnetWise support was able to assist us and get it setup.

Michelle D.

Good but needs work

Revisado el 06-05-2020

It is fair it def needs work and live customer support over the phone.

Puntos a favor

Fairy easy to learn and some
Features are great like service board and scheduling.
I like the ability to send my PO’s directly from the software.

Puntos en contra

Purchasing tab needs major work. You can have several back to back chats with support about the same issue and explain it the same way yet each time you get a completely different answer from each agent

François B.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Very complete product

Revisado el 06-08-2020

It has a wide range of features and is configurable, but sometimes slow and never really user-friendly.

Puntos a favor

A lot of features, from ticketing to timesheet entries with project and activities management, user-secured access to features.

Puntos en contra

The visual interface is in need of an overhaul, it is cluttered and not particularly user-friendly. There has to be a way to simplify timesheet entry to clicking in a box at the intersection of a day and activity and just punch in a number of hours, instead of having a whole window open where you specify start and end time, which is way too cumbersome!

Pricilla C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

CRM

Revisado el 28-07-2020

As far as my use of the software, I am overall satisfied. It does everything it needs to do. Its basic but good.

Puntos a favor

Product is simply laid out and easy to use. I prefer the desktop version but we just went full web version which is fine too.

Puntos en contra

I cant really think of any features or addons that need attention. I've been working with it for a while now and have adapted fine. I know how to do everything I need to do.

Jared M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

CRM for the Best in the Biz!

Revisado el 29-10-2019

With ConnectWise Manage behind us, we've spent the last 6+ years blazing a trail in our local market. Taking on client for year over year growth. And not enough thanks can be given to the tools that helped us get there. With a friendly (now giant) team behind it, ConnectWise Manage integrates with, and has truly become a standard in the industry.

You've been with the rest, now get with the best.

Puntos a favor

ConnectWise Manage has enough features to essentially run your entire business out of! When it comes to tracking issues, maintaining inventory and documented details across many partners/clients/sites - this is THEE tool.

Abundant resources to learn the tool exist including certification learning courses. (You're going to want to take them).

Puntos en contra

Interface has been ignored for a long time - its universally uglier than ALL of its competitors. This has been massively improved over the last year and continues to get better as it is finally a focus for them after the many recent developmental hurdles they need to address from the various M&A from the last 4 years.

Some more advanced features really require some 'higher' learning to understand and best implement. Thankfully they have many MANY resources for this.

Alan S.

ConnectWise PSA

Revisado el 18-03-2011

I would highly recommend IT firms looking to improve their internal efficiency and client support look at CW for a PSA tool. The software is stable, support is great, and updates arrive quickly. Access to your data can be gained through any web browser, iphone / droid apps, or through the native .net application.

Many vendors are writing to the CW API allowing for real-time data integration from products such as backup solutions, spam and virus filtering, firewall statistics and even sales opportunities. CW integrates with MANY RMM solutions providing even greater management capabilities.

The biggest benefit is by far the great and active ConnectWise community. We are very involved with the ConnectWise users group on a quarterly basis and we attend the partner summit (ITNation) annually. If you are only looking for PSA software, ConnectWise can fulfill that need. If you're looking for a great community of business peers, ConnectWise will bring an even greater ROI.

Puntos a favor

We've used ConnectWise since 2007, and over the years, the product has seen a multitude of feature improvements and enhancements. For an IT consulting firm looking to track client agreement invoicing, service level agreements, employee productivity, sales opportunities, marketing campaignment management, or inventory and purchasing, ConnectWise can do it with flying colors.

From a client perspective, ConnectWise makes it easy for end users to submit service requests as well as get the status of said requests. An integrated web portal for clients allows the review of hardware and software assets, service request approvals, and invoice reviews. Additionally, for our larger clients, we've been able to extend service capabilities to in-house IT providers while hosting them through our installation.

Due to the great support, active community, and rapid development, I can't imagine running my business without ConnectWise. While the software is great, the community is even better.

Puntos en contra

I ranked Ease of Implementation as 3 stars. Keep in mind that we implemented CW in 2007, so much of the onboarding may be different today. Given the capabilities of the software, some pain should be anticipated and expected as you learn how to utilize the software.

Additionally, setting up the integration between ConnectWise and other 3rd party apps can take some time. With most applications, you setup 1 or 2 API accounts, grant access, and test the integration. Some integration takes more time.

One example is the integration for QuickBooks. To really get the accounting side setup, expect to spend some time and money working with a qualified accountant (if you don't have one on staff) to ensure all data is passing through and classified correctly.

Even with the cons of setup, the ConnectWise University is very well done. Video tutorials are available on almost any aspect of management, and step-by-step checklists are available for just about any multi-step process.

Greg H.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Product we ever adopted.

Revisado el 07-02-2020

CW Manage really checked every box that we needed. We use it primarily for tracking service tickets. Since we connected it to our accounting software, it was a great improvement in our workflows. And by tracking all time on tickets we have been able to charge and collect for all the time we work. This product actually made us money.

Puntos a favor

Clearly this software was developed by people who do what we do. It actually demands you follow best practices in regards to workflow management around the tech services business. Also it can become the single pane of glass that everyone talks about.

Puntos en contra

The reporting function could be much better. There are some standard reports, and there is a report writer option, but it is not easy to get the report you want unless it happens to be one of the few canned ones. Was always surprised that the reporting is so weak compared to the rest of the funtions of the product that are so strong.

Eli P.

Quality Program with a High Level of Complexity

Revisado el 09-06-2019

Overall, I have been happy with the product. The most important improvement that the company could make would be to improve first level support.

Puntos a favor

ConnectWise Manage allows my company to track and manage service desk tickets and customer relationships effectively. There is a high level of customization available and the product is regularly updated.

Puntos en contra

Withe the high level of customization comes a high level of complexity. This can be daunted when learning to use the product. New users will frequently run into unplanned "gotchas" due to the complex nature of ConnectWise Manage. First level support can be frustrating to work with at times. There seems to be lack of expertise and a lack of willingness to dig deep into issues in some occasions. Fortunately, when my cases have been escalated, I have had much better results.

Colin W.
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Incredibly vast array of useful integrated tools.

Revisado el 01-06-2018

Extremely powerful top notch CRM tool that can really take a business to a new level.

Puntos a favor

This software is very powerful and a great all in one tool for managing marketing, contracts, customer service, and all other sales functions. It's pretty impressive just how many functions you have access to within the software the can really take an organization to the next level operationally if it's used properly.

Puntos en contra

The user interface isn't the most intuitive and it took me a lot of tinkering to really get the hang of it. I still am probably missing out on a lot of useful functionality within the software that I do no not currently know how to use.

Respuesta de ConnectWise Traducir a español

Hello Colin Waters,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our product. Additionally, we understand your challenge of understanding all of the functionality and hope that that you are able to utilize the whole system soon. As a reminder, we do offer ConnectWise University and several other resources that may be helpful to you in your research.

We look forward to growing our partnership with you and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!