Ganttic

4,3 (196)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Programación y gestión de recursos. Planificación de multiproyectos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 196

Pol
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

La mejor de la poca oferta de esta tipo de software

Revisado el 12-03-2024

Buena, no hay ninguna opción en el mercado que por este precio haga algo tan sencillo como este.

Puntos a favor

Sencillo y exactamente lo que buscaba. Una herramienta de planificación para asignar personas a proyectos. la parte de crear views está muy bien. Tienen un API que permite hacer cálculos de manera sencilla. Su customer service es excelente. Han implementado algunas features que yo había pedido.

Puntos en contra

La UX podría ser un poco mejor y las cosas se podrían conseguir con menos clics.
algun report no funciona como debería.

Alexander
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Evaluación Ganttic

Puntos a favor

Visualizar la proyección del proyecto en el tiempo.

Puntos en contra

No se sacarle el máximo provecho. Talvez se necesita capacitación.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your review!

If you would like to have a training with us, feel free to book a support demo from here: https://www.ganttic.com/support-demo-booking.

Hope to meet you already at the demo :)

CX Manager

Scott

Love Ganttic

Revisado el 06-12-2016

As someone who is in charge of 14 technicians working throughout the country, remote communication is critical to our success. Ganttic allows me to manage an ever-changing schedule while automatically communicating the details of projects with technicians in the field. It's easy to use and customer support has been good so far. The only recommendation I would give is to provide tutorials on setting up the sync function with Google Calendar as soon as you sign up for Ganttic. It was a little trial and error at first until I was able to get in touch with customer support. A few short tips allowed me to get synced with my employees' calendars. I recommend it.

Puntos a favor

The visual scheduling for my technicians in the field and managing an ever-changing (daily and sometimes hourly) schedule. As things change, I can see who's available.

Puntos en contra

Training or tutorials could be improved. I know there is a lot more functionality than what I use, but it isn't obvious where to find the training. Report functions could be improved. When I run reports, I have a hard time filtering the reports for only the information I desire. One function I wish they had is a daily summary of how many people and jobs are scheduled. Right now, I have a separate Gant chart in excel that I use to list projects and ID my personnel demand per day. This would be beneficial in forecasting employee utilization and growth demands.

Hi Scott!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to tell you that we have worked with our helpdesk a lot and now we have tutorials with videos and text available in our homepage. In addition, we have added the charts option to reports that should also help you with the problems you had.

Rachael
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Ganttic Review

Revisado el 20-02-2024

Puntos a favor

Visibility. I like how easy it is to see at a glance what's up and coming.

Puntos en contra

The timespan of my default view is the current week to the end of the following month. I don't like that on the first day of each mew month I am unable to feel the following month's data until Midday.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your kind review!

About the visibility, I would need to test it now in the beginning of the new month and hopefully developers can take it up from there. If you could share a screenshot of that current timespan in that moment as well, it would be very helpful. Our contact is: [email protected].

Thank you once more!

Revisado el 02-07-2022

It a good software and easy to use

It a good software and easy to use

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. Overall schedule shows clearly

Puntos en contra

deletion feature is very bad. Difficult to retrieve what has been deleted hence again re-enter for correction. Report feature specially dashboard should be available

Respuesta de Ganttic

Hi Gouranga! Thank you for the positive review, as well as your feedback. We're happy you find Ganttic to be easy-to-use. Also, we can share a little trick with you on how to restore deleted tasks, resources, and projects. If you're an admin, click on the "G" symbol in the upper left corner, that's a history log of the entire planner. Click on the vertical ellipsis and you can restore what was deleted. Try it out and see if it helps. If you have any other feedback or questions, shoot us an email at [email protected].

Albert
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good product but with no integration with other software as ERP and Mobiliy service tool

Revisado el 29-09-2023

I have a good experience but I need to have int linked/integrated with the other tools that we are using on our company.

Puntos a favor

The usability for schedule the technicians tasks

Puntos en contra

We should need to have it linked with out ERP and mobility service tool.Toay it is a disconnected tool and probably we will need to replace it for a integrated system with our tools.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Hi Albert! Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to connect Ganttic with any third-party system via API. See documentation here: https://gantticapi.github.io/api-documentation. If you need assistance with setting up the connection or have any other questions, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected].

Arnaud
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very good product, great assistance

Revisado el 04-10-2023

Very good!

Very good!

Puntos a favor

Shared planning online with realtime modification

Puntos en contra

Mobile access isn't allowerd by my company (app is bloked)

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for sharing the positive vibes, Arnaud! We don't restrict access to the mobile app for anyone. Please note that using the mobile app requires you to have an account and access first. This means the users should also be first given access before they are able to sign in via the mobile app. Please double-check the status of your users via the web version. Let me know if you need further assistance: [email protected].

Robert
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good but can be improved

Very happy with it.

Very happy with it.

Puntos a favor

Resource planning and ease of use. The fact that it is easy to add new resources and users.

Puntos en contra

The fact that the Ganttic does not remeber how each user select to show the collapsable resource view.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for sharing the good vibes, Robert!

Nigel
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Easy to use tool

Revisado el 29-09-2023

Great, easy to use, resource tool.

Great, easy to use, resource tool.

Puntos a favor

Simple look. Not too complicated that it gets confusing to the user.

Puntos en contra

There could be small software improvements. For example if I move one event of a project, it would be great if all project events moved with it. But instead I have to manually move everything.

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Ganttic. We're delighted to hear that you find our tool easy to use and appreciate its simplicity.

Your feedback regarding software improvements is valuable to us, and we'll certainly consider your suggestion for future updates. Making it easier for users to manage project events is an important aspect for sure!

Malenda
  • Sector: Investigación

Senior Resource Manager

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to navigate around Ganttic and use the platform for our business.

Puntos en contra

I really don't have a specific thing that i dislike from Ganttic.

Stephen
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

My Ganttic review

Revisado el 04-10-2023

I've used several types of resource management software and Ganttic is easy to use and provides a nice visual interface to easily determine staff availability and to communicate key deadlines and project information.

Puntos a favor

Management of a lot of short-term tasks across a large team. Easy to view gantt chart, with easy accss to critical project information.

Puntos en contra

It is currently separate from our other systems, so in some ways is a duplication of work to keep up with key information in Ganttic as well.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the insightful feedback, Stephen. As for connecting Ganttic and other tools to keep some data in sync, have you explored the API option that allows this? It is already used by a lot of other Ganttic customer who also rely on third-party applications for their resource management. You can see API documentation here: https://gantticapi.github.io/api-documentation. Explore this option and let me know if you need further assistance with setting up the connection: [email protected].

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ganttic has given me in terms of resource planning software what I needed - ease of use,...

Revisado el 19-01-2018

resource and staff utilisation is moving, given more visibility to who is doing what and how can we best utilise staff. Gives me MIS easily.

ease of use,
MIS,
customisation
customer support
web link could be used from anywhere
ability to generate different views

ability to link to ERP

mobile app is not that great and needs to be worked so that user can use it from anywhere

Hi Vaibhav!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We also have an Ganttic app that can be downloaded via Google Play or Apple store. Just to give you heads up about our developments, then we are at the moment working on making our web-site mobile responsible. Thus, I hope that the problems that you brought forth will be solved in the near future.

Tanner

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ganttic is what every resource management software should aspire to be.

Revisado el 05-01-2022

I have spent the last 5 years looking for software to allow our mid-sized contracting firm to organize our schedule further out than one month. We were using three different products to poorly emulate what Ganttic does. One of them was google calendar and Ganttic has very good calendar sync features which make our transition pretty seamless.

Puntos a favor

- It allows the whole company to schedule multiple projects in one place and easily see potential bottlenecks.

- Outstanding customizability.

- Super helpful support team.

- Really well thought out. If the software works a certain way, it's usually because of a very smart reason.

- Unattractive UI.
- A few weird limitations on the gantt chart. They were very receptive to requests for change on this.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the positive review, Tanner. Regarding the UI, you are welcome to suggest any improvements and ideas that would make Ganttic more intuitive to use.

Hans
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Simple but efficient

Revisado el 17-01-2017

My task was to get a fast and clear overview on available staff and work that needs being done. SO I started to set up a resource called "Tasks not assigned" and then added all my people to the system. Now anyone can add a task and I can easily assign these tasks to available people, while at the same time being aware of availability of resources. My crew has "read-only" access, so they know exactly what is going on, where their colleagues are and what will happen in the coming weeks. This is NOT a project management tool, which I don't need, as I need to keep track of resources rather than projects!

Puntos a favor

Web-based, real-time update on changes, clear structure

Puntos en contra

I had some issues with "all-day" tasks and local timezones. To overcome this, my PC is now set to the Timezone of the company's HQ. I would like a more flexible User model. If I have 1 resource more than the license allows, I need to buy the complete next package, which is over the top for me.

Hi Hans!

Thank you for the review! We are glad that Ganttic helps you to get an overview of your staff. You can actually choose a timezone you want to plan in, in the planner, too: http://ganttic.com/blog/new-feature-time-traveling-now-available-in-ganttic

Hope that helps!

Dan

Using Ganttic for Resource Management

Revisado el 28-06-2022

Ganttic meets the core needs I have around resource management. At times things are a little clunky but far better than managing from a spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

I purchased Ganttic for the easy drag and drop resource management capabilities and it delivers on the basic needs. It replaces what used to be managed via spreadsheet.

Puntos en contra

Sometime the dragging of bars to denote a time period for a resource snaps back to different dates than planned and I have to make multiple attempts to drag it to the proper days.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the nice review, Dan!

Jon
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Steep learning curve, but once you're familiar with Ganttic, you realize how amazing it is

Revisado el 05-01-2022

We have had a couple of product demo sessions with [sensitive content] in Customer Support. He is great to work with, responds promptly to our questions, and seems genuinely interested in helping us maximize the extent we use Ganttic in our processes.
One item that might be helpful would be to expand the timeframe(s) for available online meetings/demos. We are on the west coast in the United States and the only available slots are usually at 6 am in the morning or late at night our time.

Puntos a favor

We were looking for a program to help plan out our crew's availability and schedule more than just one week out. Ganttic does all this and more. The filters and multiple views are great. Notifications for our subcontractors and billing department are also a plus. The more we implement this, the more processes we discover Ganttic can help us streamline.

Puntos en contra

The dependencies and lag times between tasks need some work to be more in line with typical Gannt charts. The drag and drop function to assign tasks to resources is a little tricky in that you can easily change the date of a task by accident if you are not careful.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the review, Jon. It is a pleasure to work with you! As for demo session availability, this will soon be improved as we are already expanding the support team. If you cannot find a suitable time from the online booking calendar then just drop us a line. I am sure we'll find a suitable time for you.

Sylvain
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Ganttic - Team Management for Software Development

Revisado el 15-12-2016

As a Software Development Coordinator, I couldn't do without it. Managing a Team of 27 in a very dynamic software development context, with hundreds of tasks, using a standard Gantt chart isn't quite efficient. Ganttic allows us to manage resources, workload, and availability at a glance thanks to Ganttic. It is so easy to add tasks with multiple dependencies, from Analysis to Dev, testing, and QA. Move things around, plan, use color coding for project Status or Phases. Creating reports on a jiffy, managing holidays, vacations and what else. Probably the only software from many others required in my daily tasks, that I really like using.

Now, an API would make Ganttic a killer app!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Flexibility. Reliability. Cost. Usefulness.

Puntos en contra

An API would be great to have.

Hi Sylvain!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to announce that API is in our development plans. I will give you heads up if I have more information about it.

Christine
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Flexible and great views

Revisado el 23-06-2022

It's a very helpful tool for planning and scheduling and monitoring project status and completion.

Puntos a favor

The tool is essential to scheduling of audit projects, so we can see where we have unused or underutilized capacity, or where we have overused capacity. It allows us to plan out our annual schedule.

Puntos en contra

Creating new tasks is cumbersome. Too much clicking involved.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for your great review, Christine!

We are glad to hear that you are using Ganttic in full capacity!

Also will keep in mind the comment about the tasks creation while developing Ganttic.

Derek

Ganttic review

Revisado el 01-07-2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, numerous color options, and display features

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a feature to drag the calendar dates out with the mouse. The arrows are sensitive

Respuesta de Ganttic

Hi Derek! Thanks for the kind review, as well as your feedback. We hope the vast color palette helps unleash more creative planning :) Regarding the calendar date scroll, it can be a bit sensitive with a trackpad, but try it with a mouse and see if that helps. In the meantime, we informed our development team of this and if you want to contact us directly at [email protected], we'll be happy to keep you updated.

Joseph
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Project Manager & Resource Manager review of Ganttic

Revisado el 28-06-2022

Resource Planning; Utilization goals.

Resource Planning; Utilization goals.

Puntos a favor

Ability to filter and show a wide range of features that help with resource planning and utilization control.

Puntos en contra

include reporting using more fields, including custom fields in projects & tasks.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the excellent review, Joseph!

Please send us more precise description about the custom fields you meant: [email protected].

Let's see if there are already some existing solutions or areas to improve!

Austin
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Ganttic

Puntos a favor

Ability to schedule and track projects, works well.

Puntos en contra

There are not too many downsides to the app besides the fact we may move to another product in the future.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the review, Austin!

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our web-planner!

We are currently developing our app as well, so it would offer also more visuality as the planner in web does. Hopefully you are able to wait around for the improvements which will take place during this year.

Robert

Great Scheduling Software

Easy to use for multiple project managers' input of schedule requirements

Easy to use for multiple project managers' input of schedule requirements

Puntos a favor

Easy to use with valuable updates that reflect user's requests.

Puntos en contra

It took a bit of time to get acquainted with how Ganttic works, but not through the fault of the product,

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the excellent review, Robert!

We are indeed considering all the requests by our users and do our best to bring alive all the great proposals.

Kristen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Technical Lead

Revisado el 06-12-2016

This program has taken our chaotic schedule and wrapped it into an easy to read tool that can be accessed from anywhere. I would recommend this to any technical team that manages both production support as well as project implementations.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is for all users to read and understand. Both technical and nontechnical individuals have commented on this product and how it increases efficiency within the team.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was more flexibility on the main view to show more detail.

Hi Kristen!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We really appreciate it.

About timeline, you can use filters and amend the views how you would like. Read more from here: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/timeline

Would be more than happy to assist you further in this regard if you need our assistance.

Francois
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good quality

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and deployment. Very visual and easy to work online and share via visual-conference.

Puntos en contra

The detailed screen are a little busy. Could be reworked.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for your review, Francois!

We are glad to hear that you are appreciating Ganttic for it's good quality!

ines
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very interesting product taht could be easily upgraded to fulfill more specific needs

Revisado el 19-06-2020

Puntos a favor

user friendly and easy to implement
very useful in pandemic context

Puntos en contra

to find the right combination of charts or data to use for an architectural firm

Hi Ines!

Thank you so much for the feedback and review you provided. When you have any more questions about Ganttic, feel free to book a demo at anytime.