Ganttic

Programación y gestión de recursos. Planificación de multiproyectos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 174

Charn
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Ganttic Resource Planning Software

Revisado el 23-06-2022

Fantastic. We have been using Ganttic for over 5+ years across multiple departments and individuals. Our resource scheduling and planning is very strong and well developed due to this software.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the ability to quickly make changes and real-time updates that are immediately communicated to my staff.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to complain about. Ganttic was a significant improvement over other software options and traditional spreadsheets.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the great review, Charn!

We are very glad to hear that our long-time customers are pleased with our software and see the benefit it's offering for them!

Arielq
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good affordable software with limitations and a short but steep learning curve

Revisado el 28-06-2022

We have used Ganttic primarily to schedule our Onsite and Weekend availability. Since we do not use it for our full Project Planning or Time entry we cannot get a true view of our resource forecast, but it covers a gap for us in scheduling key inflexible dates for our team.

Puntos a favor

Ganttic has a great layout and interface. There are some key workflows that are not obvious and make things very difficult until you discover them, but once you do it is clearly very well thought out.

For the price it is a good value.

Puntos en contra

Documentation/community discussion could be better, project planning is not strong enough to replace our use of SmartSheet due to predecessor limitations. Small but workflow efficiency impacting limitations keep this from being a true 5 star product, but that doesn't mean it won't be enough for your needs. Worth a try.

Alternativas consideradas

Kantata, NetSuite, Resource Management y Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Ganttic

Ganttic was chosen for a smaller portion of our department and since we already had the licenses available we expanded it to the broader team as a quick fix.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the precise review, Arielq!

Sergio Roberto Quijadas
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Siemens APC Brazil

Revisado el 02-08-2022

It's good, meets my needs for scheduling and reports.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, transparent and easy to share.

Puntos en contra

I use the function "Generate reports in csv format" and when someone puts a comma inside any text it causes a problem in my report.

Hi Sergio!

Thanks for the kind review, as well as your feedback!

Indeed CSV format is very comma sensitive and needs a careful reviewing. If you will need any help regards the planner feel free to approach via mail [email protected]

Thanks!

Gillian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent functionality, but many bugs and no integration

Revisado el 29-06-2020

I can't find any other software like it - it provides a truly unique functionality. Although we will only use it in the short term for main project planning because of the lack of integration, this will become a go-to for me for side initiatives and personal projects.

Puntos a favor

I love the flexibility in how I can view the data, and that it all fits in my screen so I can see the whole picture at once. Extremely helpful for planning and team coordination.

Puntos en contra

Since this doesn't integrate with Jira, I have to duplicate all work that I do. That is just not sustainable as we scale.

There are also quite a few bugs that make it very hard to use until you get used to a bunch of workarounds, and it slows down usage so that it takes me longer to make adjustments than it should - although I've noticed several bugs were fixed recently.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the feedback! There's no direct connection with Jira but since our user-base requires integration with various third-party tools we instead offer the API (application programming interface) that allows to build user-defined custom connections with any third-party software: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/api. Due to technical complexity, some bugs can be patched more quickly than others but all of them will be eventually addressed and the reporter will be notified accordingly. Until the bugs are patched, possible workarounds are offered to assure the end-user is still able to use Ganttic in the meanwhile.

Kevein
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ganttic changed the whole way we managed our schedule!

Revisado el 27-06-2022

Overall we are very pleased with the use of Ganttic. Help team replies quickly when we do have interrogations or improvement ideas and that's really a great thing! We feel like we are participating in the development of Ganttic and that they do really care about their users.

Puntos a favor

Ganttic is an easy learning software that we use daily for scheduling resources to our dozens of projects. Being able to see in almost real-time any modification to the schedule and to sync it with Microsoft Outlook is a must for our company. The way gantt charts are being generated for every project and the possibility to share it with our customers so they can also see in real-time their project advancement is also a great feature.

Puntos en contra

Outlook sync is great but still show some problems. Sometimes tasks are being duplicated or erased for unknown reasons. The way it syncs periodic tasks is also a deal breaker as it does insert separate tasks which can't be deleted all at once like we can do with the "Repeat" feature in Ganttic tasks.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the great review, Kevein!

Also grateful for pointing out the sync issues, we will take a look into them for sure.

JCarlos
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Resource planing

Revisado el 21-07-2022

Puntos a favor

Although Ganttic main goal is project management, we get most value from it through resource planing

Puntos en contra

I have nothing to complain, it is easy to use, everybody has access and can see their planing

Hi JCarlos,

Thank you for such a high recommendation score!

We see ourselves as a resource management planner with a project planning portfolio option. We are glad that you are using both options and find it easy to use!

Thanks!

Jeremy
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

Revisado el 19-01-2020

saving time with live updates to the technician workloads and not requiring to send them schedules and amended schedules

Puntos a favor

changing required details for large job scales and rescheduling small jobs between technicians

Puntos en contra

restricted options in views to see technicians workloads together

Hi Jeremy!

Thank you for your feedback.

To be honest, I believe that we have the functionality you are looking for:
A) For seeing technicians workload together, we would advice to group your technicians with the help of resource custom data fields: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/resources/resources-custom-data-fields
B) Maybe you do not have the permissions to see that information?

Either way, if something remained confusing, feel free to write us at anytime from [email protected] or book a free demo from here: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

Kiri
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Revisado el 03-01-2020

Overall good and easy to use

Puntos a favor

Visibility of all resources is and able to filter per resource

Puntos en contra

The search function is a bit long winded to use - can this be made easier to search within Ganttic

Hi Kiri!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I guess in the beginning our search function might get a bit time to get used with. However, in Ganttic you can filter out almost everything. Thus, there is always this thin line inbetween providing as many functionalities as possible and UX.

However, we appreciate your feedback and I will foward this to our team.

PS. Attaching a short article about filtering: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/customization/filtering-1 I hope this helps.
PPS. If you need additional help you can at any sign up for a demo: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

THOMAS
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool for project management and resource planning

Revisado el 19-11-2018

Our planning and resource management is made easy with the adoption of Ganttic.

Puntos a favor

Great tool for visualized resource planning, project management and tracking of work hours. We are really interested to use this tool as it helped us gain more control over our resources and utilize them wisely. The time tracking UI and planing feature is a great tool for small and medium size companies where employee management is a crucial task.

Puntos en contra

The overall functionality set needs more improvement as it have some issues with the time tracking. It needs more QA before rolling into production.

Hi Thomas!

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided. We are glad that you are seeing so many positive sides in using Ganttic.

Thank you also the cons you brought forth. We agree the issues with time tracking - just in its conceptual sense Ganttic is not exactly meant for direct time tracking purposes. However, many of our clients use this for that and we are all the time improving this functionality.

To continue, thank you also what you borught forth about QA. We are the moment updating this and I did forward your feedback to our Helpdesk.

If you have any more additional questions / remarks, feel free to contact us at anytime.

Kyle
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Ganttic

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and it's very nice being able to see things done in real-time as we have a ever changing schedule. It's very customizable.

Puntos en contra

It might be nice if when you set someone's location, it appears underneath their name. Somewhere you don't have to click to see it. We've essentially just added the the location in parentheses next to their names, but sometimes it's too long and you can't even read it all.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the great review, Kyle!

If you wish to see more information under the resource name, choose from the view visibility section the medium chart row hight:

After that make sure that location data field has marked with a tick "Show value in chart"

giuseppe
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A few thing missing, otherwise great tool

Revisado el 06-12-2016

We are a team of 3PM and 4Head of function using Ganttic every day to coordinate a team of 40 professionals working on about 20 projects. The software allows us to forecast resource usage on a 3 to 6 months time span.

While the information it provides is valuable, Ganttic still lacks some automation and better reporting tools. It also could use some usability tricks to make data entry faster.

For example:

- it is not possible to group one or more tasks of one of more resources and move the group forward or back in the calendar. Moving resources one by one is time-consuming.

- if you span a resource task on more than one week the software considers weekend as working time. At the very least it could ask if you want to consider the weekend as working time or not, Or the software could provide a general setting to avoid tasks being spanned over weekends.
Going around this problem is time-consuming.

- the software does not consider 9-18 (with one our break) workdays. This way, when creating a task that lasts one day, you'll have to manually pick 09.00 as starting time, 18 at closing time and then you have to tweak the effort percentage to show 8 hours of work.
You'll understand this is time-consuming too.

- The software shows resource overlaps but has not a general setting that allows the user to choice whether time overlaps are actually a good thing or a bad thing. In the second case, a warning could be thrown allowing different projects manager to solve the overlap. This would save time.

- Reports have improved but are still quite difficult to read and tweak.

- Ganttic lacks a form to allow users to declare how much time they spent on planned tasks, thus automating effort calculation and allowing for better/faster reporting of planned time against effective time.

There may be other issues I am not aware of at the moment.
Despite that, we still find the software useful and correctly priced.

Puntos a favor

It allows visualizing multiple projects and the interplay of resources on those multiple projects. It is useful up to 6 months of forecast, with some tweaks it could go further.

Puntos en contra

Usability can be improved. Lots of inputs required to allow a faithful representation of the plan, rather time-consuming.

Hi Giuseppe!

Thank you again for finding your time for the feedback. Will try to answer the issues you had.

1) Are weekends considered a working time or not depends on your Ganttic settings. If they are not but they are shown in the Gantt charts, then these two days are not taken into consideration in calculations.

2) Similarly, from the settings you can set the working hours and you do not need to do it again manually.

3) We have improved reports a lot recently and have also added the charts option.

I hope this helps and feel free to contact us at anytime.

Scott

Love Ganttic

Revisado el 06-12-2016

As someone who is in charge of 14 technicians working throughout the country, remote communication is critical to our success. Ganttic allows me to manage an ever-changing schedule while automatically communicating the details of projects with technicians in the field. It's easy to use and customer support has been good so far. The only recommendation I would give is to provide tutorials on setting up the sync function with Google Calendar as soon as you sign up for Ganttic. It was a little trial and error at first until I was able to get in touch with customer support. A few short tips allowed me to get synced with my employees' calendars. I recommend it.

Puntos a favor

The visual scheduling for my technicians in the field and managing an ever-changing (daily and sometimes hourly) schedule. As things change, I can see who's available.

Puntos en contra

Training or tutorials could be improved. I know there is a lot more functionality than what I use, but it isn't obvious where to find the training. Report functions could be improved. When I run reports, I have a hard time filtering the reports for only the information I desire. One function I wish they had is a daily summary of how many people and jobs are scheduled. Right now, I have a separate Gant chart in excel that I use to list projects and ID my personnel demand per day. This would be beneficial in forecasting employee utilization and growth demands.

Hi Scott!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to tell you that we have worked with our helpdesk a lot and now we have tutorials with videos and text available in our homepage. In addition, we have added the charts option to reports that should also help you with the problems you had.

Thomas
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Revisado el 05-01-2017

I have been using Ganttic for a couple years now I think it is a great tool and I would never want to go without it. the web version of Ganttic I am really impressed with, the Ganttic app I really expected more. What the app does have is great I was expecting to be able to see the schedule for all of the guys as a whole instead of just seeing the individuals schedule that you click on also I was expecting to be able to make schedule changes on the app version as well. Maybe I am wrong and you can do all of this stuff I just got the app and haven't played with it much so I could be wrong here. Thank you.

Puntos a favor

being able to schedule multiple people on the same job and also looking at an expanded view and seeing 1-2-3 weeks ahead

Puntos en contra

I wish that when I have multiple resources on one task I could change 1 individual resources timeline and not affect the others. For example, I have 3 employees scheduled for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday on one job, when I need to change just one of those 3 employees to say work only Monday and Tuesday I have to delete that task from that resource and create a new one to show only the two days instead of the three.

Hi Thomas!

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

I just wanted to give you heads up that this is possible in Ganttic. For this you just need to use the checkmarks next to a resource.

Does this work for you?

Todd

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quality scheduling app keeps our operations planning humming

Revisado el 06-12-2016

After looking wide for a solution to scheduling our approximately 75 employees and almost 100 major pieces of equipment, Ganttic provided us exactly what we were looking for. At the beginning when we were getting set up, the support team reached out and Skyped with us, guiding us through adding our first resources and planning our first project. Since then we use the web app on a daily basis to update changes from the field and track upcoming operations for schedule conflicts. The easy drag-and-drop nature of re-scheduling allows us to quickly edit projects and have all the connected resources come along for the ride. Having multiple users with various permissions ensures system access to other employees but control of editing to just a handful of administrators. We love the report exporting features as well, to create weekly hand-outs for our scheduling meets.

Puntos a favor

Real-time updates across logins - when one person makes a change it's immediately displayed on other computers without any apparent conflicts or synching delay.

Puntos en contra

The iPhone app doesn't provide the views that are useful for us - would be better if it more closely mirrored the website experience.

Hi Todd!

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided. I am happy to tell you that we are making our web site step-by-step mobile responsible. We will keep you updated and I hope this will solve long-term the only issue you brought forth.

Tanner

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ganttic is what every resource management software should aspire to be.

Revisado el 05-01-2022

I have spent the last 5 years looking for software to allow our mid-sized contracting firm to organize our schedule further out than one month. We were using three different products to poorly emulate what Ganttic does. One of them was google calendar and Ganttic has very good calendar sync features which make our transition pretty seamless.

Puntos a favor

- It allows the whole company to schedule multiple projects in one place and easily see potential bottlenecks.

- Outstanding customizability.

- Super helpful support team.

- Really well thought out. If the software works a certain way, it's usually because of a very smart reason.

- Unattractive UI.
- A few weird limitations on the gantt chart. They were very receptive to requests for change on this.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the positive review, Tanner. Regarding the UI, you are welcome to suggest any improvements and ideas that would make Ganttic more intuitive to use.

Debbie
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great resource to book large groups of people or tasks all at the same time to find availabilit...

Revisado el 28-06-2022

Booking calendars is difficult for over 20 people with engagement throughout the year every week of the year and Ganttic makes it easy in one glance

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and clear data dissemenation.

Puntos en contra

Mobile features should be improved so you can see the entire calendar.

Alternativas consideradas

Google Calendar

Razones para cambiar a Ganttic

Easy to use and easy to read.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the great review, Debbie!

We are currently developing our mobile app as well. New features will come out already during this year.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Revisado el 23-06-2022

Ganttic has been instrumental in reporting data for scheduling, planning out resources and capacity, and showcasing what products are scheduled to run. I have really enjoyed being able to easily access the tools I needed when I worked in supply chain to understand what we'd need to move and what processes take longer than others. It was relatively inexpensive for the quality and features it provides.

Puntos a favor

The graphics are very high quality and the features are really helpful to visualize capacity, especially the reports and charts. They create easy visuals for me to report out at a high level, but they also can be as detailed as necessary. I like all the filters because I can pick and choose what I would like to report out and can alter them easily and just refresh the page to see new equipment or resources.

Puntos en contra

It is not as user-friendly as the team had anticipated. It is very intuitive for people who have experience working with scheduling software, but for newcomers, it takes a bit to get used to and some of the FAQs are not as descriptive as we would like. However, after working with it for a while, it becomes second nature.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the thorough review!

Renewing our helpdesk is indeed in our plans, as we are constantly developing the planner from the different angles.

Valérie
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

un logiciel simple à utiliser mais d'usage très ciblé

Revisado el 30-06-2020

Ganttic nous permet de faire régulièrement le point sur le plan de charges, chantiers traités ou en cours de négociation, ou en cours d'étude, avec affectation des ressources en cours et à venir,
cela permet de visualiser les manques ou la suractivité.
mais ce logiciel ne permet pas la gestion globale d'un projet, de l'étude à la construction.

Puntos a favor

simplicité pour la création des ressources et des projets
possibilité de voir une récapitulation par ressources ou par projet
la possibilité de mettre des tâches non assignées qui apparaissent au-dessus du planning pour bien les visualiser
visualisation efficace avec plages de temps adaptées à notre besoin

Puntos en contra

il n'y a pas vraiment de mode d'emploi, donc il faut tatônner pour avancer et paramétrer les plannings, ce n'est pas toujours simple de comprendre comment fonctionnent les différentes fonctions.
les impressions se sont améliorées, mais pourraient être plus soignées, avec choix de paramètres, au lieu de s'appuyer sur l'impression du navigateur.
c'est un logiciel monotâche qui ne permet pas de gérer autre chose que les ressources, les fonctions de statistiques à partir des plannings sont faibles ou pas expliquées.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback! There is a special section of instruction articles on our webpage that covers all the functions of the software. Logical structure, quick topic links and a search function allows the user to find relevant guide materials with just a few clicks: www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features. Ganttic is very dynamic and can be used from simple task management to resource and project portfolio management! However, due to high customisability it is not always that easy to find the features or combinations that support the end-user's scenarios. In these situations we highly recommend to reach out to our product specialists for personalised assistance and advice: [email protected]

Hans
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Simple but efficient

Revisado el 17-01-2017

My task was to get a fast and clear overview on available staff and work that needs being done. SO I started to set up a resource called "Tasks not assigned" and then added all my people to the system. Now anyone can add a task and I can easily assign these tasks to available people, while at the same time being aware of availability of resources. My crew has "read-only" access, so they know exactly what is going on, where their colleagues are and what will happen in the coming weeks. This is NOT a project management tool, which I don't need, as I need to keep track of resources rather than projects!

Puntos a favor

Web-based, real-time update on changes, clear structure

Puntos en contra

I had some issues with "all-day" tasks and local timezones. To overcome this, my PC is now set to the Timezone of the company's HQ. I would like a more flexible User model. If I have 1 resource more than the license allows, I need to buy the complete next package, which is over the top for me.

Hi Hans!

Thank you for the review! We are glad that Ganttic helps you to get an overview of your staff. You can actually choose a timezone you want to plan in, in the planner, too: http://ganttic.com/blog/new-feature-time-traveling-now-available-in-ganttic

Hope that helps!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

We use Ganttic for project team resourcing.

Revisado el 18-01-2018

Puntos a favor

Great price. Great as a resource tool. Amazing customer service, we made a catastrophic mistake in our account and the highly responsive service rep was able to load a backup within a few hours. I would recommend this tool to friends and other companies.

My biggest frustrations are:
1) The inability to simply click & drag an allocated block of time to move it back and forth along the timeline or up and down between team members.
2) The inability to "split" blocks of time. Example: I assign a 4-day block of time to 1 resource. Then another resource becomes available and I want to move 2 of those hours to this new resource. I should be able to click on the block of 4, click "split" which would break the block up into 2 blocks of 2 hours, then I should be able to DRAG that 2hr block to the new resource.
3) The reports are extremely lacking. I either want the option of a basic .csv export of my allocations or I want a streamlined display of our ganttic data. Currently reports give me a ton of fields and rows that don't display well and cloud the actual data.

Hi!

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I will try to answer your questions.

1) Drag and drop is one of the strengths of Ganttic. Could you please elobarete what does not work?

2) For this we do not have a perfect solution that fits your needs. However, you could use the task copy function and then drag it till the right time period. Would that work for you?

3) We have the option to download the report as a CSV. Now we also added visual reports. All the data you have in Ganttic can be taken out via reports. What kind of information would you like to take out further?

Dan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Using Ganttic for Resource Management

Revisado el 28-06-2022

Ganttic meets the core needs I have around resource management. At times things are a little clunky but far better than managing from a spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

I purchased Ganttic for the easy drag and drop resource management capabilities and it delivers on the basic needs. It replaces what used to be managed via spreadsheet.

Puntos en contra

Sometime the dragging of bars to denote a time period for a resource snaps back to different dates than planned and I have to make multiple attempts to drag it to the proper days.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the nice review, Dan!

Jason
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Great Staff Time Planning Tool

Revisado el 06-01-2017

We use Ganttic to coordinate and plan staffing for an office of 25 architects. It works well for us because everyone can fill out his/her own row for a couple of weeks in advance of staffing meetings and then we can fill in blanks and move projects around during our weekly staffing meetings. No other tool has been as helpful.

Puntos a favor

Ability to view graphically people's time allocations and potential conflicts or down times.

Puntos en contra

It's a little tedious. We don't manage time periods down to 15-minute intervals so that level of precision is not needed. For those who use the website regularly, it is not an issue.

Hi Jason!

Thank you for the feedback.

Just to give you heads up that from the settings you can change timing options and set default time interval for example to and hour or a day.

I hope this helps.

Bruno

Great planification tool

Revisado el 07-12-2016

For our activity in construction, our flexibility is a key point. But for this we need an easy planification tool for our ressources (equipments and staff). And thanks to Ganttic we are able to track our ressources per day and to have a better estimation of our needs and that's a great advantage! When we need a new feature, they were able to do modification and propose good evolution and that's really good.

Puntos a favor

flexibility in terms of number of users.

Puntos en contra

Possibility for each user to save his own modification for the beginning and end date

Hi Bruno!

Thank you for the review! We are happy to see that Ganttic gives you the advantage you need!

Regarding the con you wrote down, you can check out our helpdesk articles for user rights (administrators can control if a user can edit tasks or not): http://ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/users/user-types-and-default-rights-1 and if there's a need, you can change the rights for each project: http://ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/projects/special-permissions

Daniel
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Ganttic for manpower scheduling

Revisado el 05-07-2022

Ganttic was our first foray into digital scheduling and has greatly increased our ability to maximise our resources in the field

Puntos a favor

Able to see where all the company resources are at any given time, and able to adjust resources as necessary

Puntos en contra

Would love a feature within projects that can add up all the hours used by different resources to that specific project

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Hi Daniel! Thank you for the kind review and feedback. We're happy to hear that you've been able to optimize your resource usage - that's exactly why we built Ganttic :) And we're pleased your first experience with digital scheduling has been positive. Regarding your question: for the time being, you're able to see your resources' hours by projects via a report. Contact us at [email protected] or book a quick demo and we can walk you through all the steps. We've also informed the development team about this though and I can keep you updated if this changes.

Jon

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Steep learning curve, but once you're familiar with Ganttic, you realize how amazing it is

Revisado el 05-01-2022

We have had a couple of product demo sessions with [sensitive content] in Customer Support. He is great to work with, responds promptly to our questions, and seems genuinely interested in helping us maximize the extent we use Ganttic in our processes.
One item that might be helpful would be to expand the timeframe(s) for available online meetings/demos. We are on the west coast in the United States and the only available slots are usually at 6 am in the morning or late at night our time.

Puntos a favor

We were looking for a program to help plan out our crew's availability and schedule more than just one week out. Ganttic does all this and more. The filters and multiple views are great. Notifications for our subcontractors and billing department are also a plus. The more we implement this, the more processes we discover Ganttic can help us streamline.

Puntos en contra

The dependencies and lag times between tasks need some work to be more in line with typical Gannt charts. The drag and drop function to assign tasks to resources is a little tricky in that you can easily change the date of a task by accident if you are not careful.

Respuesta de Ganttic Traducir a español

Thank you for the review, Jon. It is a pleasure to work with you! As for demo session availability, this will soon be improved as we are already expanding the support team. If you cannot find a suitable time from the online booking calendar then just drop us a line. I am sure we'll find a suitable time for you.