Avaza

4,6 (421)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Gestión de proyectos todo en uno y centrada en el cliente para equipos.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 421

Pablo
Pablo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Solución avanzada de gestión de tareas y del tiempo

Revisado el 05-02-2023

Es un software para colaborar y gestionar tus proyectos de manera eficiente a través de la integración de herramientas específicas, lo que te permite aumentar la productividad y la eficiencia de tu equipo y mejorar la gestión de proyectos.

Puntos a favor

Avaza es una plataforma integral para trabajar en equipo que incluye herramientas para proyectos, tiempo y facturación, lo que permite a los equipos colaborar y mantener una visión completa de su trabajo.

Puntos en contra

Si has usado antes plataformas de gestión de tareas no vas a tener problema, eso sí, utilizar algunas extensiones adicionales puede resultar más costoso que en otras plataformas.

Brayan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Tu facturación con Avanza

Revisado el 27-05-2023

Puntos a favor

Es un aplicativo muy atractivo e intuitivo nos ha funcionado de maravilla en el área de nomina.

Puntos en contra

Es algo compleja su implementaron pero funciona de maravilla

• Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Buen software de gestión de proyectos

Revisado el 14-03-2023

Puntos a favor

Tiene muy buena interfaz. Además es muy intuitivo, fácil de utilizar. Destacar la rapidez que presenta.

Puntos en contra

A día de hoy no he encontrado nada que no me haya gustado.

Santiago
Santiago

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

More than a program, it is an experience for the management of your projects.

Revisado el 13-04-2019

The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time, with the clients that believe in our commercial offer. Thanks to Avaza we have managed to engage efforts that were not identified to achieve the internal goals, since we implemented it, our level of communication has reached the best levels of communication, which translates into a reduction of time in activities that in the past They took days or even weeks. Since we worked with Avaza there are no missing links of information, we have reached a point that without Avaza it would take years to achieve.

Puntos a favor

One of the things that I liked most, is the interface that they offer to all their users, it is the best for those of us who are more visual when working. Another aspect that many do not know but that I love, is to be able to integrate Avaza with other platforms so that the reach is greater, I have managed to move from one platform to the other without losing time or reducing the value that Avaza gives me. Also, the commercial offer they offer is the most competitive, because you can start your venture without sacrificing all the capital with which you account, and being stable you can know the available improvements so that you achieve new goals within your company. Another functionality that I like, is to be able to have a great integration with email, apart, it allows me to monitor all projects and important events for the company, it is a vital support that greatly improves performance.

Puntos en contra

It would be unfair to identify negative aspects, because the capabilities that you offer for your work on anything happens, I have reviewed the platform for a long time and to date, I have not found anything that changes my positive perception about Avaza.

Lauren

Streamlining studio processes

Revisado el 26-09-2019

Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own software because we just couldn't find one programme that did everything we needed. It's early days, but I'm very optimistic that Avaza is going to save us from having to take on that huge project!

Puntos a favor

As a young company, we are learning every day. We want the software we use to have a wealth of features, so that our team members only need to have one window open. Previously, we were having to use slack for one thing, 10,000ft for another, and excel to track timesheets. It just wasn't streamlined. We're only very new to Avaza, but so far it looks as though it might be the answer to all our previous issues.

Puntos en contra

This isn't a con of the software, as such, but we're used to how we used to do things and now we're having to learn something new, around our actual jobs! So, the change is currently causing extra work, but that will settle down.
As a design studio, we are mostly visual people, so I do find the schedule views quite hard to follow. The team view is actually easier for me, but as a user I don't have access to that. Also, we collaborate daily, so being able to see what everyone is working on would just be an added benefit.

Tarun

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A tool which need enhancements to cope up with the new technology changes!

Revisado el 27-11-2019

It was a good tool but not meeting our expectations. We switched to a different product.

Ease of use.
Have a mobile app. You can complete your tasks on the go.
Reports

Puntos en contra

User Interface is old and laggy.
They need to upgrade there app for iOS devices. It hangs up a lot.

Hi Tarun,

We are glad to inform you that we have recently rolled out our native Time Tracking app, soon to be followed by the Expense Management app.

We are also about to introduce significant improvements to the main Avaza app.

Please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team via chat or email ([email protected]) with your suggestions.

merve
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent report generation, project management, and customer service

Revisado el 05-12-2022

It is practical, uncomplicated, tidy, and straightforward to use. The chat feature is excellent because it keeps everything in one location. The timesheets make it simple to keep track of estimates and assess how accurate you are now or have been in the past so that you can develop estimates that are more accurate going forward. For us, this function is fantastic.

Puntos a favor

The reports are really useful for project management, billing, and keeping track of our location across the entire firm. We can immediately act on all the information and make decisions because we can see the status of each employee at a glance, as well as any potential overruns compared to timetables, costs, and chargeable. We can create tasks with Avaza, assign them to team members, and keep track of who has completed what. The software contains a chat room where everyone working on the project can discuss the work, as well as a calendar and Gantt chart for each project so we can view the status of all activities on one page.

Puntos en contra

At this point, practically nothing. In the past week, I've tested around 8 different systems from other vendors, and this one is by far the finest and meets all the criteria. Alerts tailored to each activity would be quite useful. Additionally, the option to quickly assign time or projects to users on a daily basis rather than for the duration that the job is open would be useful.

Giles
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Best project management system out there 5*

Revisado el 18-12-2019

Really good on the whole. Love the fact that I can estimate, proj manage and invoice from the same system.

Puntos a favor

It's a complete solution and shares most of the best features of it's competitors. The fact that you can not only project manage but also use it for account keeping is a game changer. Very reasonable pricing too. Best product on the market be a LOOOOOONG way!

Puntos en contra

I use the estimates to generate my projects. If you have to make changes to the estimate (eg. client asks for something additional within a project) you cannot update the project you created and have to make a whole new project and then manually update any time you have captured against tasks. Bit painful that.

monday.com y Wrike

Streamtime pricing and limitations

Streamtime

Better solution. Accoutn keeping features Better pricing Better trial terms
Marylou
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New to Avaza and likely to stay

Revisado el 02-04-2021

I’m quite pleased with Avaza. I switched over from Monday.com and of course the price here is so affordable, which is great since price is why we did not stay at Monday.com past their free trial. I remember thinking Avaza really wasn’t all that different in layout, which is a good thing, but it’s some of the extra features here and there that I need to learn more about as I continue to get comfortable with the site.

Puntos a favor

Mostly being able to work with other people who aren’t with me physically. There’s a lot of details that can be involved and I’m still able to have others stay on the same page as me. Side note, so in love with the fact you guys have an app.

Puntos en contra

I’m not sure if this is an option but a task prioritization feature is always helpful to me. There’s always something that needs to get done, but deciding what to get done first and being able to identify it quickly is important to me.

Hi Marylou,

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a detailed review.

Avaza supports prioritising tasks. You can configure priorities based on your needs with colour codes. Tasks can be grouped by priority as well.

Our customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with setting up your Avaza account and answer any questions you may have.

Rachel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

All the basic project management needs for a reasonable price

Revisado el 06-02-2020

Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. The live demonstration was very useful and helped answer a lot of my questions.

Puntos a favor

I liked that I could have up to 10 users included in the $39.95USD per month fee and that additional users were only $5USD per user per month.
You get all the features for a set monthly price and it is extremely affordable and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that Avaza did not meet in my expectations was the ability to integrate timesheets with QuickBooks. Otherwise, Avaza ticked a lot of boxes that other companies did not.

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

It had all the features I wanted, especially the seamless integration with QuickBooks without the need for a third party software all for an affordable monthly price. You can have up to 10 users before you need to pay for additional users and additional users only cots $5USD per user per month whereas other companies charge anywhere from $10-$20 per month. Definitely more bang for your buck. The system is easy to use and meets the needs of basic project management.
Andrew
  • Sector: Biotecnología

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature rich project management and client billing solution

Revisado el 26-08-2019

Puntos a favor

Many features for project management including custom tasks and timesheet categories to standardize information across users. The ability to section off portions of projects and bill for those sections specifically. Easy to use gantt charting. In application communication tools. In-depth custom reporting.

Puntos en contra

At first the organization of information is a little confusing and people see it as cumbersome, but after some time its pretty easy. The reports are nice but they have so many options it takes some time to figure out what options will give you what you need. Single project quick view dashboard (time or $$ left in budget, items past due summary) not available, but can get there with custom reports once you figure out how to do it.

Forecast y Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

The structure of our projects can be modeled more appropriately in Avaza than could be done in Harvest. The gantt chart feature in Avaza was a big seller as well as the ability to attach files other than in the expenses section. Cost.
Nupur
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Easy collaboration and Time tracking

Revisado el 08-04-2020

Its been very helpful. We are able to easily collaborate without clients and all information sits in a centralized space.

Puntos a favor

Timesheet feature (Billable vs Non-Billable tracking)
Extensive reporting
Task allocation

Puntos en contra

I am satisfied with what this product offers. My suggestion is that we should have the ability to assign tasks to multiple users.

Ravetree

Razones para elegir Avaza

Pricing and features that are available in Avaza.

Jira

Project management done right

Revisado el 27-12-2019

So far it has proven to be a solid solution to keep on top of parallel freelance design projects

Puntos a favor

Avaza allows you to manage project of varying degrees of complexity in an organic and logic way. The tasks can be viewed as lists, kaban board or layout out against timeline through gnatt view

Puntos en contra

Resource scheduling is not as useful as it could be as it force to schedule a resource for the same amount of hours everyday which is unrealistic

Eileen
Eileen
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tool that increases productivity and teamwork

Revisado el 22-05-2023

Avaza is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool for managing projects and tasks. It is a robust and reliable platform that has improved the way my team works, and has increased efficiency and productivity.

Puntos a favor

Its drag-and-drop features make it possible to plan tasks and milestones quickly. I like that the platform has a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, which makes it easy for my team and I to stay organized and track the progress of projects. In addition, Avaza offers a wealth of features, such as the ability to sync with other tools, track time, and generate detailed reports. This has allowed my team to save time and focus on the most important tasks.

Puntos en contra

It can sometimes be a bit slow to load, which can be frustrating when trying to work on high priority projects and needing a quick turnaround.

Erica
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

I'll Never Use Another Software

Revisado el 24-06-2022

Easy to use and seamless once you get setup. Overall I love all their features.

Easy to use and seamless once you get setup. Overall I love all their features.

Puntos a favor

The time tracking and filter reporting system were a must have for me when shopping for softwares. Avaza is the only software that met those needs perfectly.

Puntos en contra

If I had to put something, I'd say that task roll-overs aren't as suitable as I would like. I would like for the new created tasks to be able to roll-over with more clarity as to which new job this is. Also, I do not like that completed tasks continue to show up as a timesheet task after completion as this over-populates and confuses this area. This would be never ending if you had weekly task completions that rolled over.

Jitendra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

Revisado el 12-04-2018

Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

Puntos a favor

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply.

PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

Puntos en contra

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

Andrea
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

My Expereince With Avaza

Revisado el 19-02-2024

Puntos a favor

I like the business management features of Avaza
It makes billing and invoicing easy and comes with great project management features
It facilitates remote work thanks to its advanced features.

Puntos en contra

No quite issues with Avaza. It is an all round business management software.

Debjit

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A simple and powerful client and project manager.

Revisado el 27-11-2018

I just love the simple easy to setup approach. I can set up and start using the software within days, and there are no learning curves. I just used their project management and time tracking which is great. I can recommend my customer/user to use this service so they can simplify their task. I am still trying this and getting some awesome result.

Puntos a favor

Simple and clean setup is what I can set up easily. I like the simple wizard just in front of me and all the process updates are in front of me. The UI is clear simple and just workes as they should be. I love the minimalistic and to the point menu of it. Menu structure is also just in front of me, no more finding or take a note for just a menu. And yes it really does what it tells even in the free plan it is so much initiative then others I have tried. Project management and Time tracking are what I use most of the time and just workes. I am happy that I gave this a try.

Puntos en contra

Reports can be improved. I am not very comfortable with the report features. I just get confused and get lost with so much reporting options. Also, I think the report should be under every particular subject.

Hi Debjit,

I am glad to let you know that the reports module got a major upgrade. All reports are organised under each major category.

Commonly used reports can be saved with filter values and can be scheduled for email delivery as well.

Avaza now supports more than 50+ insightful reports with all the information at your fingertips.

Please feel free to reach out to our friendly customer support team with further feedback via direct chat from within the app or on our website.

Maria
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best time tracking and invoice software for small consulting firm

Revisado el 22-04-2020

Avaza has made time tracking of team members and creating invoices much more efficient for us - before we were using Excel and manually making our invoices. We have been using Avaza for about 4 months now, and it has made tracking time so much easier. We now use the reporting function to make sure we are not going over the project's budget and hours.

Puntos a favor

I searched through so many different software platforms to use for tracking time and doing invoices - this one could achieve everything our small consulting firm needed - everything can be customized - hourly rate versus project rate, you can change the info in the invoices pretty easily. Not only was Avaza the best price compared to all the other options, but it also had the best features for our company . You can also separate tracking time by client and by project - a feature needed as a consulting firm, but a feature

Puntos en contra

I wish the reports could be a little bit more editable - adding in additional foot notes, because we invoice all of our clients in the system, but when consultants want to invoice our company to get paid, they have to create an invoice outside of the system.

Tyler
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Avaza - Manage Better

Revisado el 05-04-2022

Puntos a favor

We loved the time tracking - it's been really helpful for us to track project profitability and individual time tracking. Our team has also really benefitted from the chat features and overall project management capabilities. One key feature was the ability to add clients to specific projects without having to give them access to other projects.

Puntos en contra

It's not specific to Avaza, but in general, it's clunky to have so many different tools to chat through - sometimes it's easier to use a different chat or video to give feedback outside of Avaza, but it's nice to

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Streamlining Team Collaboration and Project Management with Avaza

Revisado el 24-01-2023

Avaza offers a comprehensive solution for team collaboration and project management. It has many useful features such as task management, time tracking, and resource scheduling. It also allows for easy communication and file sharing among team members. However, the interface can be a bit confusing at first and some users may find the task assignment feature to be limited. Overall, Avaza is a good option for teams looking for a streamlined way to manage their projects and collaborate effectively.

Puntos a favor

and intuitive interface of Avaza. It makes it simple for my team to collaborate and manage projects, with features such as task assignments, time tracking, and document sharing all in one place. The platform also offers a variety of integrations, such as with Gantt charts and invoicing, which makes it a comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of our projects. Overall, Avaza has been a valuable tool for streamlining our workflow and improving our team's efficiency.

Puntos en contra

I did not like the fact that Avaza's interface can be a bit confusing and overwhelming at first. It takes some time to get used to navigating through all the different features and settings. Additionally, I found the task assignment feature to be a bit limited and not as robust as other project management tools. Overall, while Avaza has many useful features, it may not be the best fit for teams with more advanced project management needs.

bhavesh
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

EASE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Revisado el 10-04-2020

Puntos a favor

easily manage multiple projects and their tasks, very happy with the interactive UI and the team got hold of it pretty quickly. Also, the task notifications are received by the team member instantly on email. The pricing is good compared to its features and definitely stands out from its competition.

Puntos en contra

no way to use offline on pc as its an online web based application

ClickUp

Razones para elegir Avaza

pricing is on the higher side

monday.com
Daintree
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Definitely aiming to be all-in-one software

Revisado el 20-09-2021

Good, solid tool with good reliability.

Good, solid tool with good reliability.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to navigate and use, and the project boards are quite customisable.

Puntos en contra

It does not excel at any one thing, but rather is seeking to do many (all?) things. Also, the pricing model (while inexpensive) is confusing/restrictive.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent Tool for Project Management!

Revisado el 12-12-2019

Our agency has multiple teams members that work from home, are in a "satellite office" or are traveling for meetings. Having Avaza we're able to all communicate in one place, keep track of projects (and therefore keep them moving quickly) and easily see progress and/or hold ups with a project.

Puntos a favor

Avaza is super intuitive, easy to use, organized and has a visually appealing interface. It really seems that the designers of the software made the User Experience their top priority, which helps make for a simple and efficient daily use.

Puntos en contra

While there are some issues with Avaza, they're all very minor. Simple things like limited viewing options for time sheets, the inability to assign tasks to multiple users, and the limited templates.

Karla
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

Great for my needs

Revisado el 05-09-2019

Im loving it, its helping me saving hours of work.

Im loving it, its helping me saving hours of work.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and makes my life easier. I can have everything I want in just one place.

Puntos en contra

Not to many custom options for products and does not set the product number in sequence

Scoro